Chapter 6

Chapter 6

After that incident, Claude didn't call for the mother – daughter pair for a whole month to their relief, so they continued their lives as normal, but what they didn't know that a certain blond emperor would come and stare at the happy pair, since its spring time most of their time is spent outside which make easier for him to watch from a distance.

Felix: "Your Majesty, you're going already..."

As his knight, Felix is aware of his master movement, since he follows him everywhere, but he was a nuisance since he keeps insisting for him to join them

Felix: "Please try to join them this time Your Majesty"

Claude: "Do you think they will be able to smile normally?"

Felix: "......."

Claude: "It's enough, don't follow me"

Felix: "I understand"

Claude POV

A wife and a child

Something I didn't want or need

It's what I always though

So what has changed?

Upon reaching the familiar garden, the voices of the mother and child could be heard

Looking at them holding hands and walking to sit under the shades make you think they are related by blood, even my blood related family didn't do a thing

Not like this woman

As he observes, the maid came with a tea set and left the two alone to enjoy their time, and moving closer to them behind the bushes

Normal POV

Athy: "So what Mama says that Papa don't know how to show his love, so need to show him"

Claude: "Huh........"

Lacie: "As expected of my child, you understand well...that's right daddy didn't know how to show his love to you, so it's not his intuition to scare you therefore you should show him how that's all"

Athy: "I got, let's do our best Mama" the young princess nods her head enthusiastically

Lacie: "Huh......well I will cheer you on from the side line" an unwilling face can't be hidden appears, and even a weirder expression is on Claude face as to say "What the hell this woman is saying?"

Athy: "Eh... Mama we both should work together, I have you but Papa is alone" (▰˘︹˘▰)

Lacie: "There its.......the pouting face that I can't resist, so cute o(>ω<)o)

Lacie: "Let's take him down with all with all we got"

Athy: "Next time we will play together and do many things. Oh that's right Mama next time we you should take me with you when you visit"

Lacie: "We can't visit like that, since Papa is busy... here your milk"

Athy: "But you spent time without me and even slept together, that's unfair"

Claude: "Hoh......will I was a human pillow"

Lacie: "Hrrrk......" the shock is too much to handle

Athy: "Mama are you okay?"

Lacie: "You......You what are you saying, where did you hear this?"

Athy: "The maids told me, since I couldn't find you and was scared because of the storm"