Reapers, bringers of death

Reapers, as the species name suggests, are the grim reapers of this world. Reapers are out of sight unless they want to be seen, usually they only show themselves to those who are about to die and are in their final moments, not that anyone else can see them. Reapers deal in both human and supernatural soul keeping in their level of hell. they are very protective of their level and even the gods do not dare to venture down into the reapers realm. Now, reapers are extremely powerful and kill literally anything with a simple stare, but as expected, they don't. They have morals and laws to them too. Reapers have the ability to see into ones soul, deciding within moments if the person deserves their impending doom or not, if they feel as the person deserves more time, said person miraculously survives their near death experience. Reapers take many forms, from animals to humans, they can look like anything though they tyipcally take the form of wendigo like creatures and humanoids who wear deer skull masks with glowing gold eyes. Reapers also tend to have deerlike antlers which tend to be decorated by pieces of ribbon and beads, they've got to have some fashion sense y'know.