Questions and Answers

It was early in the morning. Everyone was rather bored from flying. Aang sat at the helm while Katara, Sokka, and Soza sat in the back. Soza was weaving with some of the furs she had gotten from the Northern Water Tribe, Katara was fiddling with a bit of water, and Sokka, well Sokka was bored...

"Soooooo Soza." Sokka said.

"What to you want to ask me Sokka." Soza replied in a rather irritated tone.

"At the North Pole, you asked Iroh to tell Zuko you looooooved him. I thought you were siblings. What's that about?" Sokka said with a grin.

"We have never been considered siblings. All I have ever been to Ozai is glorifed meat for his army." Soza said shortly.

"So what? Is Zuko your boyfriiieend" Sokka asked in a mocking tone.

"He means a lot to me because he was kind to me when no one else was. He's not my boyfriend Sokka, so if you want to go for it he's all yours." Soza said with a smirk.

"bu- wha- what? No no no no no no that is noooooot what I meant." Sokka sputtered as Katara and Aang burst out laughing.

Meanwhile...

Zuko was stunned at the words. Prisoners? He wasn't going back to the fire nation as a prince, He was going to be locked away!

Zuko and Iroh began to fight back, but Zuko's anger got the best of him and he charged towards Azula. She began to charge her lightning.

"Wait!" Zuko yelled. "Soza's with them! You need me!"

Azula paused, and shot the lightning out at sea.

"Very well. This changes things..." she murmered to herself. If Soza went off without Zuko there to calm her down...

"Come on Azula. We both know you need me." Zuko continued, standing up.

"Well then, it is likely the Avatar will go to Ba Sing Se to speak with the Earth King soon. I want you to infiltrate the city and find out as much about the lay of the land as possible." Azula said. "I will see to it that we prepare a passport and other important items."

"Don't do this Prince Zuko. This path will only bring you pain." Iroh said, now standing behind the two siblings after taking out all the fire nation guards.

"Don't tell me what to do." Zuko replied firmly, though on the inside it tore him apart. Iroh let out a sigh before leaving. If Zuko was going to Ba Sing Se, than so was he.

Meanwhile Team Avatar began to explore the anchoring library of the Owl Spirit. While the rest were learning about the darkest day Soza decided to speak with the spirit.

"Excuse me great spirit," Soza said whole bowing her head respectfully, "do you mind if I ask a question of you."

The sprint turned lowly to Soza, it's black beady eyes piercing straight through her.

"You May ask me any question, but I cannot promise you will receive and answer." It said.

"When I'm angry or upset, I have these rages if fire. It's like a whole other being is in control of my body. I want to know if there is a way to control it so I don't hurt anyone." Soza said.

"I see. I noble cause indeed." The spirit said solemnly, "It seems that all the powerful spirits are messing around with human bodies now. You are possessed in a way dear child."

"S-so what do I do about it? Should I ask Aang for help?" Soza said, still not quite processing what she was hearing.

"No! That sprint has chosen you and you shall respect it's decision!" The owl boomed, but it suddenly turned as if attracted to something else. "Are you the trying to distract me?" He said angrily.

"N-no of course not!" Soza talked back.

"Hmmm... telling the truth." He murmured, before grabbing Soza up and flinging her out of the temple. Her scraped across the sand next to Toph

Then the guiding began to sink.