Bonfire Emotions Time

First of all... THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR 200 READS!!!! 

Ahem* I am calm

Soza walked nervously into the room. Azula had dumped 'babysitting' duty on Zuko, but her honestly didn't seem to mind considering he could shoot daggers at any guy looking in the remote direction of Soza.

"You need anything?" he asked as the two sat down.

"I'm not helpless Zuko." Soza growled. She was in a pretty bad mood due to Azula's constant pestering.

"Jeez, sorry." Zuko said, a bit annoyed. He walked away to get himself some food.

"So who's the grumpy one." the boy from earlier leaned against the chair.

"Old friend." Soza replied.

"Huh, if you asked me it doesn't seem you really want to be here." he said, though a bit tentatively.

"Got it in one." Soza said.

Now, for a brief bit of context: Soza was always a generally nice person but because of her circumstances growing up she isn't exactly well versed in the language of flirting. Like at all. Joy.

"To tell you the truth, I don't really want to be here either." the boy said, sitting next to Soza, "But sitting next to you makes it a little better. My name's Aiza by the way."

Soza was utterly flustered, and she felt heat creeping up her face steadily.

"What's your name?" Aiza asked.

"Oh.. umm, um I'm Soza." she replied, suddenly feeling very shy.

"Woah, like the Firelord? That's cool!" he said, Soza could tell he was probably smiling. "I know this is a little personal, but how did you get that scar?"

"Oh, I um I don't want to talk about it." Soza said, untucking her hair from behind her ear so it was hidden.

"Hey it's okay." Aiza said, shifting the hair back with his hand, which oh so conveniently decided to stay there on Soza's cheek. "I think you're beautiful."

Soza was completely flustered as the boy went in for a kiss.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!"

Zuko. Enough said.

Soza was promptly dragged out of the party.

"Where are we even going?!" Soza yelled out, knowing full well they weren't heading towards the house.

"Somewhere quiet." Zuko replied through gritted teeth.

The two eventually made their way to a structure. 

"I know Ozai only ever brought you here once, but this was our family's old house." Zuko said. "We came here when mom as still... still"

"You have to accept it at some point Zuko." Soza said softly. The two walked into the house. After some exploring Zuko handed her a canvas.

"Ummm what am I supposed to do with this?" she asked.

"You weren't always blind Soza. Feel it, run your fingers over the paint. What is it made from? How old is it?" Zuko said. Soza could tell her was watching her expectantly.

A single tear rolled down Soza's cheek.

"It's a family portrait... of all of us." 

"Yeah it is." Zuko said. "That picture is all I've ever wanted our family to look like. First it was mom and then it was you! YOU LEFT ME!"

"Um, am I interrupting something?" the voice of Azula rang out in the room. "...how about you two come down to the beach."

Soza could sense a bonfire  on the beach, and Mai and Ty Lee sitting there

(AUTHOR: I am far too lazy to write out Zuko,  Mai, Azula, and Ty Lee's confessionals so imma skip that. They are virtually the same as they are in OG Avatar)

"Well, we've all spilled the bean. How about you Soza?" Ty Lee said, blissfully ignorant of the fact that Soza was desperately trying to avoid the subject.

"I'd rather not..." Soza began.

"Nonsense, you've probably got the most emotional baggage out of all of us." Azula said.

"I guess- I guess the only thing I've ever really wanted was to be with my real parents. I have dreams where they didn't die. Where I grew up normally. All I've ever wanted is for this dreams to come true." Soza didn't even notice the fact that her eyes were watering.

"You've still got a family..." Zuko said.

"Do I? Does family do what has been done to me. You two at least got to live a somewhat normal life. You think your childhood training was bad then think again. Ozai isn't my Father he's my owner." Soza said angrily.

"So what does that make us?" Azula asked.

"That's up to you." Soza replied. She began to walk towards the beach.

"Get ba... oh shit." Azula said, fear crossing her face. The beaded necklace had been sneakily slipped off during Zuko's emotional outburst. Soza stood in front of them, holding the waves from crashing to form a large one.

"I'm going back to my new family." Soza said.

The wave crashed down on the four as Soza began to run away on the ice. She knew there was an island near by the motion of the tides, from their she could try and detect Aang's spirit. It was a gamble but it was all she had.