Fun in the Sun?

Again, I can't thank you guys enough for all the support!

"You have got to be kidding me." Azula glared at Soza. "Can we please just have a nice vacation and not have to babysit A PRISONER OF WAR!"

"You act like I want to be here." Soza just replied flatly. Azula had just found out that Soza was joining her, Mei, Tai Lee, and Zuko to Ember Island.

"UGHHHH." Azula growled. "Fine. It's fine. But you are NOT sharing a room with me!" 

"Like I'd want to." Soza shot back.

"She can share with me. I don't care." Mei said in her usual monotone voice.

That seemed to be the end of Azula bitching, but it resumed when they prepared for the beach.

"I AM NOT SHARING WITH HER! " Azula yelled at Lo and Li. 

"It's not my fault your swimsuit is the only size that fits me. Tai Lee has tits and Mei doesn't." Soza said, rather annoyed that Azula had grown steadily more annoying since they had last met. After a few more spats Azula let Soza borrow her old swimsuit which had some unintended consequences. Let's just say that though Soza may not be as 'blessed' as Tai Lee she was still a B cup wearing and A cup. Not to say that anyone on the beach with an ounce of testosterone or top energy was complaining.

It was a black, triangle bikini top with flam accents and the bottom had black with four gold strips connecting the front to the back on each side.

She wore a red kimono style robe over it to try and cover how small the swimsuit was, but the robe was quite sheer and didn't do much help.

Soza just sighed heavily, knowing Azula was enjoying this far too much to just let Soza stay back at the house. So the five went out to the beach. Now, Soza didn't really mind Mei and Tai Lee that much, and in general the two were pretty nice all things considered. She was still kinda pissed at Zuko for playing hot potato with what side he was on, and Azula was, well, Azula.

Soza just lied down next to Tai Lee in the sun as she flirted with numerous boys. Soza didn't really pay attention. No one wants the girl with a huge gross scar across her eyes. Or, at least that's what Soza hoped. However, she was starting to sense people lingering a bit to long after Tai Lee stopped talking to them. One guy was even bold enough to stand right in front of her and watch assuming her blindness would make it easy for him.

"Uh m-" Tai Lee began, but Soza silenced her.

"You have been standing there for the past 23 seconds, so if you don't mind moving that would be fantastic." Soza said in a mockingly sweet voice.

"How did you know! Y-you're blind!" he said, a little scared.

"And you breath real fucking loud. If you're gonna sneak up on someone at least do it right." Soza replied.

"Sorry about him!" another boy came up. Soza sensed Zuko beginning to stir, so she shot a glare in his general direction.

"You know it's really cool that you can sense things without seeing!" the guy continued. Soza could get a rough idea of his body appearance from his heat signature.

"If I had to guess you're 5'11", 150 lbs, and a firebender." Soza said before laying back down and ignoring the world once again.

"Wow you were pretty close! I'm 6', 143 lbs, and yes I can bend fire. How'd you know that?" From the tone of his voice the guy was genuine so Soza decided to sit back up and entertain him.

"You have a heat signature which gives me a rough estimate of your build. I can sense that through my own abilities. Furthermore, you have a relatively strong chi connection which tells me you're a firebender." Soza said nonchalantly.

"Woah, are you like a soldier or something!" 

"..."

"Wait hold up I was kidding!"

"YOU THREE!" Azula yelled over. "Volleyball. Now. WE GOT NEXT GAME!" 

"HEY!" one of the player yelled back, "You have an extra player!"

"It's ok I'll just go and play for the other team! I'm sure Azula would like a challenge!" Soza said with a smirk.

"Oh, uh ok." the other team just shrugged.

"Now wait a damn minute..." Zuko began but Soza wasn't paying him any mind.

"What? Scared? Gonna back out now Azula?" Soza sneered at Azula.

~One excessive volleyball game later

"YES WE HAVE BEATEN YOU FOR ALL TIME!" 

As Azula monologued Soza began to laugh. Hard. Azula paused.

"What's your problem?" she said.

"You're complete and utter lack of social skills is absolutely hilarious." Soza said, walking over to Tai Lee who was giggling a bit too.

"Hey, ummm, I don't know your name..." 

Soza turned to see the guy from earlier.

"I can ask one of my friends to invite you guys to his party if you want." he said.

"Sure." Soza replied with a smile. It had been a while since someone treated her as a teenager. 

Ok so I know this is kinda filler I'm sorry but I thought it was funny to have Azula and co. just like stuck with Soza, and then no one to have an issue with it except Azula.