The Proposition

Hi!! This is my First Clintasha fanFic, it's also my first book.

First off, there will be swearing, violence, romance, a bit of gore blah blah blah in this, generally in the later chapters.

It's really annoying coz the chapters mix up-so please check the numbers (in brackets) before you read a chapter. Or at the top of the new part/section.

This book is set after the Avengers, there is another Clintasha One-Shot Fan fiction called 'Deprivation', it's in my other Clintasha Fanfic book (keep reading to find out about it). This book is set after that, and this chapter/other chapters may make a bit more sense to you if you read it because it sometimes refers to it.

Please comment, vote and fan.

Constructive criticism and requests are welcome. I also have another collection of Clintasha Fanfics called (would you believe) Clint x Natasha FanFics.

Will upload every now and again, again please comment and vote and please read any notes and stuff.

Hope you enjoy!!

------

The Proposition

The sky had turned a reddy-orange and yellow colour, kinda like the sun. As I looked into the distance in front of me, I saw all the rooftops of the estate near our home forming the base of the picture. Off into the far distance behind the estate, I could see treetops that was a wood, Hazel Wood, perfect for walking in, picnics or running. Anything simplistic and peaceful really. Above the tree tops was the sky, that beautiful reddy sky that reminded me so much of Natasha's beautiful, long, soft, red hair.

I miss her. He thought to himself. Currently Natasha was on an in n' out mission somewhere in Asia.

Meanwhile, he was at their house, the one Stark gave them about 6 months ago when Nat had an emotional breakdown from sleep deprivation and said she wanted to go home, that she wanted a home. Bless her. Stark then came into the picture and gave them a house. Bless him.

On our house, he corrected himself.

Extending his neck slightly to look over the edge down the the front garden and the whitey-brown picket fence. Looking over the area they lived in and thinking.

Thinking about how he would do it.

He then looked back up into the sky, leant back to lay on the roof, his hands behind his head opening up his lungs so he could breath deeply. His thoughts directed to Natasha. God she's so beautiful he thought. She's fantastic, beautiful, nice (in her own way) and everything he could have ever asked for or wanted. He shut his eyes, picturing her

It was these sorts of things that made his rage for the Red Room grow. One day, (he had promised himself this a hundred times over,) he would kill the son-of-a-bitches that dared to lay a finger on her, hurt her or even looked at her with greedy eyes, both for experimentation and lust. The things she could do nothing about. A girl in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Taken advantage of.

At this he had to open his eyes, just to look back up into the beautiful sky and stop thinking of the red room, and of Natasha instead. Shes been through too much he thought to himself thats why this has to be something he'd enjoy and something, most importantly, she'd enjoy. The only thing that mattered to him was Natasha. She deserved a lot and had been through alot. He was going to make sure that was the night she'd forget all about it. Be the Natasha she'd never been able to be, for at least one night.

He could now afford the one he had decided was for her, and had also another six hundred bucks or so set aside for the event(s) they would do together.

The night he would ask her the question.

======

Hi!! so this is the first chapter of The Proposition, a Clint x Natasha, Hawkeye x Black Widow Fanfic,

dedicated to icallringbearer because they've been looking forward to this for a while now. If your reading this i hoped you like it and will enjoy the rest of the book. and the same goes for everybody else reading this now.

Please, Please, fan, comment, rate, vote etc. etc.

Also, checking out some of my other books would be nice - but i really don't mind watcha do.

:{)

(fyi, i wrote this a while back & it is uneditied, i apologise!!!!!!)