Nightmare(3)

Dear God i've already got nearly 50 reads on this & i posted it yesterday!! God!! Anyway, heres another chapter, this is unedited, so im sorry its not very good. But, nevertheless, enjoy.

------

Nightmare-Chapter Three

Later that day, they found themselves on the couch, watching some of Nat's favourite films. Clint knew she needed a bit of comedy to take her mind off whatever it was on. The solution was obvious; Hot Fuzz, Paul and Shaun of the Dead. In other words, a Nick Frost and Simon Pegg trilogy.

They had toffee popcorn and a few bags of milk and white chocolate buttons and jelly babies.

Their favourite movie meal.

They sat next to each other on the couch. Clint on the far right of the sofa leaning on his fist, his elbow on the armrest of the couch. Natasha was next to him, her head on his shoulder, while his free arm was draped over and around her neck. Natasha's hands meanwhile were curled in between her and Clint. Natasha was warm enough by herself, she just loved to feel his warmth on her body. Her legs also curled round up to where she was sitting, making her body a squashed birds-eye-view 's' shape.

She felt herself drifting off. She tried to fight it, but she was way past that and before she knew it, Natasha feel into a gentle slumber on Clints shoulder.  

He didn't mind, in fact he was glad she was sleeping. He felt her body finally relax against him completely. He'd literally only 10 minutes ago put on Shaun of the Dead. They were up to the point where Simon had a hangover and was going to the corner shop to buy some stuff, ignoring all the zombie-epidemic around him.

This movie never got old.

He lightly laughed at the genius of the film, then shifted slightly to re-arrange his position so Nat could sleep more comfortably. The second he moved she shifted, her arm shooting out and gripping his arm, 'No. Please don't move,' she mumbled 'I'm comfy like this.' He relaxed a bit and used the hand around her neck to rub her upper arm. She smiled and fell back into her sleep, nuzzling her face deeper into his shoulder. He used the hand he was leaning on and ran his finger through her hair. It was one of the few gestures he knew that relaxed her.

In the meantime, he just kept watching the film.

--

It was that point in the film where the two parties; Shaun and his ex-girlfriend run into each other in the back path before arriving at the Winchester. Then they walk by another, everybody in the same order; leader, girlfriend/boyfriend, actress, actress boyfriend, mum, arrogant cousins.  

Clint again chuckled at the genius of the film.

Natasha then suddenly shifted. Mumbling "no, please don't!!" Out loud. Clint swiftly paused the film.

This was the first time in ages she willingly went to sleep. Trying to make it last he rubbed her shoulder gently again and ran his fingers through her hair. Placing his head on hers gently, leaning ever so slightly on it, still brushing her hair with his fingers.

She shifted again mumbling "no, please." a bit more urgently. Her head gently tossed from side to side, fighting the nightmare. "Ssssshhhh." He gently said. She relaxed ever so slightly at his voice.

"No!!" She shouted.

Now her body violently shaking And fighting against the dream and it imaginary attacker.

"Ssssshhhhhh Nat. I'm here, your safe with me." Clint told her.

She still fought the nightmare. A cold sweat started to gleam on her forehead.