Extraction Pt. 2 (11)

Extraction Pt.2-Chapter Eleven

When the Quinjet was in the air, a few minutes out of Brazil, Agent Brandt explained to Agent Romanoff that Dr. Banner would be waiting at a landing strip not far from where she had persuaded him to go to the Helicarrier during the Avengers Initiative.

The landing strip; wasn't a landing strip. It was a dirt track that was flat enough, probably beaten down after years and years of use, with a lining of trees and scraggly brushes behind it. Bruce was standing on the edge of it, a black kit bag slung over his shoulder behind his neck and feet shoulder-width apart. A serious face that meant business on as he boarded the jet. Dumping his bags and walking over to Agent Hunt to tell him everything they knew about this.

Agent Hunt explained as he was asked to to Dr. Banner as the jet took off. Natasha fingered at her necklace again. Feeling closer to Clint again as they raced over towards Korea.

--

An hour and 45 minutes later they landed in Korea, where Clint had been dropped off earlier on that week.

Setting off to find Hawkeye's base using a GPS and the co-ordinates Clint had provided. There team made small talk, running over facts and figures, bases and the gang.

It didn't take them long to find the base: an abandoned office block. Perfect. But then again, they had one of the worlds best assassin, spy and marksman on their team, and all the info they needed to find it.

They all went on a bug check after the place was cleared of people and any traps there. There were none of either that weren't SHIELDs, but they had radars for them on a SHIELD only frequency and were able to disable them before they went off. But by the rest of the team had pinpointed a trap, Natasha had already disabled it and the ones around it.

Slightly left to the middle of the building complex they found Barton's living area; his bag, spare bow, quiver with spare arrows and his bags and so on.

They too put their gear down and planned their next move.

"Ok," Agent Carter started. "How about we go to the Warehouse Agent Bartons been talking about in his notes??"

"That's probably our best option right now." Agent Hill spoke up and voiced her opinion. She turned to Banner.

"Are you coming with us??" She asked him.

Banner opened his mouth to speak.

"Yes." Natasha answered for him, he closed his mouth and raised his eyebrows to Agent Hill, looking away from her as in to say you heard her alright.

Everybody turned to Agent Romanoff who stood behind them, looking down at the file in her hands.

"If he's injured and had used his phone he's in deep water." She explained, pausing to shut the file with a clap and looked at them all. "Knowing him as a partner and his techniques, he never would use his phone unless he was in a dire emergency. Dr. Banner can take care of himself and if he needs to can turn into the Hulk."

Bruce flinched when she said hulk. Natasha shot him a look that was both apologetic and grow up.

"Are you sure??" Agent Hunt asked.

"I just told you all I'm sure now let's roll out." Natasha answered in a dangerously calm yet aggressive voice.

Everybody but Bruce and Natasha moved. The second the agents moved outside Bruce walked up to her and asked her, "Anything else??" Seriousness in his tone.

Natasha looked away and started to go for the desk behind her.

"Natasha." Bruce said quietly. She stopped dead in her tracks and turned around.