Harry & Minerva (platonic)

Harry sighed as he looked out the window. He was stuck at Hogwarts during the holidays. All of his friends had gotten to go home but he was stuck eating leftovers and staring at Snape's crude face. Lucky him.

As he pondered about reality, Professor Minerva strolled up with her classy look of elegance waving about her. "Harry, dear. Come sit around the fire with me."

He nodded, "Alright, I'm coming." She smiled slightly and gestures for him to take a seat. As he adjusted himself in his seat she leaned back and stared at him.

He looked around, trying to see what she was looking at. Just as he was about to ask her what was up, she opened her mouth, "Harry, how have you been? I know this year hasn't been easy for you."

He swallowed, "It has been tolerable. I miss my friends but I'm glad that I'm not going home to the Dursley's. Their house feels more like a house than a home anyways."

Minerva sniffed, the thought of the poor boy heading back to that house sounded like pure torture to her. "Don't fear my dear, you won't go back to that house for a while. I'd hate for you to miss out on the splendid snowball fight that's about to occur."

"Snowball fight? I wasn't told anything about a snowball fight," Harry sighed. Minerva smiled, stood up, and gestured for Harry to follow. As he followed her to a door, he realized this was the most that they had spoken in a while. When he had finished pondering on that he noticed that they stood in front of a closed door.

She gestured towards the door. "Open it Harry. It won't bite you." He reached his hand towards the door and quickly pulled it open. Almost immediately, the crisp smell of snow filled his senses with delight. When he had finished sniffing the air, he realized that he was outside but Professor Minerva was inside.

He snickered, "It isn't fair for me to have all the fun Professor!" She briskly nodded and stepped outside to join him. Instantly, she felt her spirits lift.

As she turned around to pretend she was upset, she started rolling up a snowball. When Harry noticed she seemed upset he quickly dropped his snow. "Professor! Are you alright?"

She then tossed her freshly made snow straight into Harry's face. As he collapsed on the ground with giggles she realized this was the first time in a while he had smiled, let alone laughed.

The two of them messed around with snowballs for the longest time outside. It was an incredible bonding experience they won't forget soon.

I truly hope this is what you were looking for! I'm sorry this took so lomg to make(: sigh100