Luna/George

"Wake up Georgie ole boy! It's the day we enjoy best of all," Fred snickered as he shoves George out of bed. Fred was talking about national joke day.

The one day the two were allowed to pull whatever pranks they wanted to. The day was created after they had begged Dumbledore to allow them some fun. Every year they planned the most devious pranks.

This year George had the most devious one of all prepared. He thought that Fred and Luna liked each other but were too shy to say anything. With any luck, that was about to change.

As George pulled himself out of bed he ran over his mental checklist. Matching clothes: check. Hairbrush: check. Voice changer: check. He was completely ready for the best joke ever.

Since Fred had already started on some of their tamer jokes George decided to start his plan into motion. First he checked the great hall to see if Luna was there.

She was, so he slipped into a closet to prepare his ideal costume and then ran out. She was leaving the room at that time so he ran right into her.

She gasped, "Why hello there. I am unsure which twin you are but I assume you should be pranking people today. I don't recommend pranking me, the nargles are unhappy today. I don't think they enjoy your jokes."

George smiles to himself, if even Luna couldn't tell them apart he was good to go. "Luna! Jut the person I was looking for. Could you meet me at the sweets shop down the road? I need to talk to you."

She smiled, "Of course. Before I go would you tell me which twin you are?"

George straightened up and lied through his teeth, "Fred."

She took his word for it and happily skipped away. The first step of his plan was fully complete. Now for the fun part.

George arrived at the sweets shop to see Luna kicking her bare feet lightly against a table leg while looking around. He slid up to her table and pulled up a chair.

"Hello Fred. What did you want to talk to me about," she smiled.

George grinned, "Not much. I just wanted to say that I've admired you for a long while and I love you more than I could ever dream of."

Luna stopped her fidgeting and stared into George's eyes. Her eyes became widened but then went down to normal size. "That's what you wanted to tell me. I thought you already knew that you silly thing."

She then bent across the table and pulled his head to hers. As he was pulled into the most passionate kiss he'd ever gotten, not that he'd gotten many, his only thought was how did I mess up this badly?

He pulled back. "I'm sorry Luna. I thought doing this would help you confess your feelings to Fred. You see, I'm George."

Luna snickered, "That's just it. I knew that. You think changing your voice and clothing makes you into Fred? I saw through your disguise from yards away. I like you.

George smiled, "I'm awfully sorry Luna. I won't do anything like this again."

She snorted, "Of course you won't, I told you the nargles didn't like it."

He smiled but then frowned. "I suppose I'm going to have to tell Fred what I did."

She nodded, "Yes. Don't worry though, he already knew that you liked me. You can't hide things from twins."

He smiled, "I like you Luna. I'm glad you like me too."

The two sat and ordered sweets to share together. They were both glad that George had pranked her. Otherwise, they wouldn't be together.

Whew this was my longest oneshot yet. I hope you enjoy it! DeeDeeMars