Chapter 2

Yamaguchi's POV

              I stare up at the ceiling, I still can't fall asleep. I'm in so much pain. My chest feels like something is repeatedly punching it or like theres a big bruise across it and every time the air touches my I wince. I feel like I can't breath and I try to catch my breath but just end up coughing again. I run to my bathroom and let blood and flowers spill into the sink again. Over and over again, covering the basin of my sink. I finally catch my breath and I drop down to the floor. I don't even bother to clean up the flowers or blood this time, I just drop to the ground with my back against the cabinet.

              I can't decide if i'm going to cry or cough up more blood. I knew I had a family history of Hanahaki disease, but I never thought I would get it. I remember the words that caused all of this. "If you wanted, I would steal a star for you" Tsukishima's voice rings thought out my head. I press my hand against my chest even though it makes me feel like everything in falling into me. 

            "Kei Tsukishima. You bastard." I whisper into the empty room, blood covering my other hand and parts of my floor. "I love you." I whisper knowing it won't help my situation anymore. I know these little  pale yellow flowers are a death sentence to me. I know I have the house to myself, my mom's on a work trip, so i'm all alone until she gets back. 

            I can't help but cry from the pain and the crushing feelings. Tears run down my face and chest. I pull myself up and clean out the sink, still sobbing. I pick out all the flowers I have the stamina to put them on my desk, I filled my window sill about 4 hours ago. I try to stumble back into my bed and get some sleep before I have school. 

            I can't fall asleep. I'm so tired. But I can't sleep i'm in too much pain. Every last inch of my chest hurts. I can barely breath without wincing in pain. I have to go to school tomorrow.  I have to get up and do things tomorrow. All I can think of is that Hanahaki disease only occurs with one sided love. Tsukishima doesn't love me. My neck hurts so much, the pain is moving up from my chest and taking over my thoat. I can feel myself start to wheeze again and I jump up to run to my bathroom again.