Chapter 3

Tsukishima's POV

                "Yamaguchi wake up were going to be late!" I yell and hit the door. "I'm awake. I'm awake now." His weak voice rings though out the room. I stand there, waiting for him to open the door for maybe 20 minutes. "Yamaguchi come on." "w-what?" his voice is still weak. "I'm coming in." I say and open the door. 

                I look around his room, the flowers have multiplied by crazy amounts. His hands are covered in blood same as his lips. He's laying in his bed wheezing and coughing and clutching his neck in pain. 

Blood.... Flowers...Coughing.....Wheezing....Chest pains...

Hanahaki.

               "Yamaguchi do you have-" "Hanahaki disease." He says and sits up. "I have Hanahaki. And it got horribly worse as fast as it can." He says and coughs again, he covers his mouth and runs to the bathroom. I can hear him coughing and trying to catch his breath. "It's a death sentence. He doesn't love me." He says from the bathroom and I hear the sink turn on.  "He? It's a guy?" "He. It is a guy." He says and stands in the hallway, wiping his blood off of his lips. "It's a matter of days I can barely breath." "Stop saying that like it's certain death." "It is Tsukki. It is. He doesn't love me." He walks over to his bed and curls into the covers again. 

               "You should go to class" he says. "I'm not going anywhere." I say and he wheezes and runs back into the bathroom covering his mouth. I can hear him coughing again and trying to catch his breath. "YOU HAVE TO STOP DOING THAT." He yells and coughs even more. He wheezes more then usual and keeps coughing, even more then any of the last times. 

              I walk over and touch his shoulder, which only makes him cough more. "Please. You have to stop doing that." He says and pushed my hand off of his shoulder. He coughs again and again, blood and pale yellow flowers spill everywhere. He wheezes, trying to catch his breath but just ends up coughing more and more. "Please just go-" He coughs again.  "Just go to class Kei" He uses my first name for the first time ever. "I'm not leaving you to choke on your own blood." I say. 

               At those ten words he starts to choke and wheeze. "I-I can't breath." He whispers. His chest heaves and starts to cry. He chokes again and falls to the ground. He keeps coughing and I dive to pick him up. "Kei-" I pick him up and carry him into his room. He wraps his hand around his neck loosely and keeps coughing and choking. "I-" He gasps out words. "I love you." He says and chokes, gasping for air for the final time. 

               "YAMAGUCHI!" I yell and start to cry. He isn't breathing anymore. He's dead. His breathless body lies there in my arms. "Yamaguchi I-" he coughs again, blood spilling out of his mouth. He keeps coughing and chokes on his blood again. He stops coughing and breathing for the final time and I sit there with his lifeless cold body in my hands. "Yamaguchi i'm sorry."