Chapter-1

FANTALES, KETCHUP AND CHEWED GUM(ew)

I am a genius. OK, I'm not bragging, but its just that I am such a nerd that I sometimes write formulae on the tiles of the bathroom(they just suddenly burst in my head, like BOOM! and I scribble it on the tiles, when I'm bathing).For your info, I always have markers all over the house.You don't know when ideas BOOM. Fine..enough of my genius stuff. I'll just introduce myself. I am Sheldon Fortisque, the guy who dreams of winning the Nobel Prize someday. I am a science freak and a weird kid (can't believe I'm telling you people that I am weird). And, you probably have an idea of what I may look like in your head(you know how nerdy kids look like?) Oh, one sec, hold on. My mom is calling me. I gotta go pick up my new spectacles from specsmakers on my way to the grocery store. Now you know that I wear glasses. Unfortunately, I broke them yesterday while trying to build this spacecraft called 'FANTALES' with people whom I call my friends, Scorpius Greengrass and Amanda Ellerby. Fantales is supposed to go to space and capture images of aliens living on other planets.(hey, you never know!what if aliens really exist?)coming back to my glasses. How did they break? So, Amanda, who is a Star Wars freak, happened to bring her toy lightsaber tomy nerd lab. She was apparently thrashing it around (was she in a baaaad mood! Don't ask me why)and...you are thinking that she hit me with her lightsaber and I fell?But no, that wasn't what happened. What actually happened was, she accidentally hit our huge Fantales spacecraft guy,which fell on Scorpius, and who fell on me. And Amanda, who was standing next to me, stomped on my glasses. Yes, that is how my precious, gold-like glasses got ruined. Anyways, the thing is, I have a really blurry vision without my glasses. Today, at breakfast, I squeezed ketchup all over my pants and it got messy and my mom turned into an empousa. My dear sister, Miss Ish Fortisque started guffawing and spit her chewing gum(highly gross!). Well, guess who got to do their own laundry? By the way, if you are still imagining how I look like, I have super red hair, some freckles on my nose and I'm taller than my younger sister(she is 156 cm) I am 14 and I am a freshman and now, I gotta go to specsmakers to get my new, cool, extremely awesome glasses.At least I hope the frame is cool.Can't wait to tell you more about myself and my friends & family and everything else...

For now,

Sheldon Fortisque