Chapter 1: The Duke Is A Good Man

NOTE: I DONT OWN THE BEAUTIFUL PICTURES I USE THEM FROM PINTEREST FOR REFERENCE CREDITS TO THE ARTISTS THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL IM SORRY FORGIVE ME okay thank you...

~~~~~~~~~~***~~~***~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 3 days since the incident and I spent my time trying to think of ways to survive. The weird copy-cat me was somewhat merciful considering that she gave me back of what I forgotten and what will happen.

Tch, she didn't have to leave me with scratches though...

But no matter how I see it, I would die a painful death if I followed through any of the storylines.

Pffft, like hell I will.

The second prince is pretty insistent with my death and would gladly have my head burning on a spike. I hadn't even done anything to offend him. At least, nothing I could think of...

Prince Leonidas Avereth is the second prince and is one of the male leads.

In the game, he was engaged to the dukes daughter and had held a grudge against her from the very day he met her.

He was untamed and cherished freedom more than anyone. Always forced to learn etiquette, take responsibility, and had to mature at an earlier age than others is what made him hate his title. He was understandable, but what flawed him was his hypocrisy.

He'd always want the protagonist for himself and forced her to obey him, even if it meant threatening her.

He'd accidentally hurt her in the process, leaving a bruise or two without even realizing it.

I growled at such ludicrousness.

That little abusive hypocritical as-

"My dear Calista, what's wrong?" Father asked cautiously as he took a look at my hands. I follow his gaze to see them shaking slightly while holding the teacup.

I stop immediately before setting it down, "Sorry papa, I have a lot on my mind right now." I say quietly. I watch him nod slowly before placing his teacup down onto the table.

Father invited me out to have some tea this afternoon. We were accompanied by one of the maids though.

I glanced at the maid who did nothing but blush at my father and gave such looks at him.

Ugh.

Stop looking at my father that way!

Father didn't pay her any attention. From what I know from the five different future Calistas, he was troubled on how to bring up the fact that the engagement had been broken by that rotten Prince.

"Calista," Father interrupts my thoughts.

"Yes, papa?" I look up at him.

Duke Evander Rastus Vasilis. Father of Calista Teodora Vasilis and husband of late Duchess Helen Drea Ariadne-Vasilis.

He was taller than most men, built with pure muscles but never extreme, had a chiseled face with dark brows over piercing grey eyes, plump lips, and a straight nose. His hair was dark and flipped onto one side, trying always to push his hair back with a hand but failing to do so as a couple of strands find their way back in front of his face.

He was always serious, he never smiles or cries, his face is either expressionless or frowning. But still, my father was truly a good looking man.

I wish I had his looks, I probably got mines from my mother.

How sad that I, the creator of this damned game, had no clue to how the villainess's mother looked like. I didn't even bother putting the mother in the picture and had no knowledge of her at all.