Chapter 13: The Test Is A Easy One

I ran through the field with ease, keeping my pace at a speed I was able to maintain for a long time. Their eyes followed me as I flaunted how fit I was. The  guards and the servants were visibly impressed at how their fat young miss managed to do cardio without heaving after the first three steps.

I ignored them.

Their judgment wasn't the one that mattered anyways. That spot automatically went to the one who was training me, Teacher Trelli. Her gaze never left me once as I underwent the test.

The test was for her to see my current abilities and what areas needed improvement in order for me to finally pick up a sword. It consists of basic exercises such as running, lifting, planks, push ups, and others that work on certain areas on the body.

Seeing how well I endured, I estimate that I will be able to get to swinging with my sword in 3 months. I am only 5, yet my endurance level is much more higher than other people. These past few weeks I've been pushing myself whenever I had the chance and had grown numb to the pain that came with exercising.

Not only did the constant running help, but also the meditations and diet. I've been finding more interesting benefits through the magical species section of the library and requested meat from certain animals that had a bit of certain elements inside. As long as I keep up with my new healthy lifestyle, I'll be able to do the tasks of the goddess with ease.

I was very confident with my growing improvements and was eager to tap into my magic. Of course, I would have to grow physically first in order to be able to train my magic.

Although it was said that I had no trace of magic resided inside me, it's not impossible for me to acquire it. Through the morning meditations, I gather the magic from my environment and use it for my morning runs. The magic is only temporary due to the fact I'm borrowing it instead of forming it into my own.

Forming the borrowed magic it into my own is indeed possible and much more easier than undergoing through harsh training to birth yourself your own magic, but it is just as difficult. You would need to be able to endure the defiance of the now stolen magic and be able to control it constantly with concentration and precision. There are a lot of steps to it that would ultimately lead towards the success of obtaining it, but it would take years to have the ability to do it. People with a strong mentality and spirituality are able to do it within months. As curious as I am to try this method, I know it isn't the one for me.

I stop right in front of Teacher Trelli and look up to see her jotting down some notes on a piece of paper.

"All right, that concludes the test," She murmured as she scanned the paper before giving a slight nod to herself, "You seem to be doing well with cardio and have the ability to pace yourself to a certain speed that not other people within your age group could handle."

She noted as she flickered her eyes towards me before continuing.

"You're also able to keep yourself balanced and have the proper footwork that is required to start to the the official lessons, along with the strength that you possess is enough for you to hold a simple sword. Your flexibility is good and with more training would be even better. However, your reflexes and reaction time needs a bit of work for you to officially begin as both are part of the requirements. It would take a bit longer than two months for you to master these skills but it should be simple enough to do." She informs me with a serious expression.