Chapter 21

Kamiyah pov
So i was home doing my work so i can graduate bcuz im class of 2020. Its almost time for me to go get Kevin from school. So i finished doing the work and logged out of my computer and took me a shower.

When I got out of the shower I grabbed my towel and dried off. I did my hygiene and put on deodorant. This i put on my bra and panties and this

Then i grabbed my phone and charger and walked outside

Then i grabbed my phone and charger and walked outside. I locked up the house and got in the car. Soon as i got in my phone started ringing it was Kevin.

"Hello" i said

"Miyah come get me because im finna get in a fight. This boy keep speaking on my fucking momma" he said as i pulled out the yard

"Im on the way. And if someone touch you hit they ass back. And i will deal with anybody tf else" i said turning right

"Ight mane. Just kno if u pull up and you see a crowd come over there" he said hanging up

Yea ight. Let a nigga touch my brother imma set that bitch off. So i started driving a little faster.

Once i arrived to Kevin school i seen a crowd forming so i put the car in park and got out. They i heard arguing so i started putting my hair inna messy bun. And walked over there.

When i got to the crowd i saw kevin putting his guard up and i saw like three boys. 

"ON MY MOMMA GRAVE YALL TOUCH MY BROTHER IM BEATING ALL YALL ASS" i semi-yelled pulling up my pants

"Touch" one boy pushed Kevin so he started swinging and so did I. Kevin had slammed the boy and i grabbed the other boy and walked his ass like a dog. I finally stopped and grabbed Kevin.

"Come on" i said pulling him off the boy

I walked him to the car and started it up. Then i looked at him and we both laughed " you hell boe" i said pulling off. We went to Rush's and got something to eat. I dont wanna go home right now so i finna find something for me and Kevin to do.
So i paid for our food and when i got it i parked in the parking lot to give us time to eat and for me to think.

So im thinking we finna have a peaceful lil lunch but instead i see Kendell and his ex.

Im not bout to get out the car and embarrass myself. Imma hit em where it hurts. He dont like seeing me With Other boys but he cant hang with his ex.

Im not trying to say he cheating because i dont know. But WE made it clear with he hang with her at least make sure im there. If i cant hang with my First love then Why can you hang with a bitch i just beat up in school.

So pulled out the parking lot going to the house. I wanna do this challenge with Kevin but ion got my Camera with me. So when i pulled up i told Kevin go to my room and get my camera.

*What Kevin was doing in the house *
So Kamiyah just told him get her camera so ge went to go get it. And then when he went downstairs and put some fake blood on his shirt and hands. Then he got up and opened the back door and he laied there for about Five minutes until the door opened.

"KEV- NOOOOOOO KEVIN, KEVIN" She yelled crying. Then he started to feel bad.

"HELLO... KAYLA KEV-KEVIN I THINK HEA DEAD" she said cry and he jumped up which caused her to yell and he laughed.

"THAT SHII NOT FUCKING FUNNY DUDE" She yelled punching him in his arm.

"Im sorry MyMy" he said kissing her check.

* back to Kamiyah*

So i was outside waiting on Kevin. So While i was waiting i thought maybe lets Text Kendell.

To Kendell🥺💍

Kendell whatchu did today

From Kendell🥺💍

Nothing. I aint even go nowhere bht skool. Why wassup

To Kendell🥺💍

Why out of all ppl you think im slow😂 i seen you today and i didn't say nothing bcuz i aint kno what you were doing. But for you to lie to me just now😭 Thats DEAD asf like u must really think im a slow bitch. Bye Kendell im done. This Relationship isn't gonna work so we need to stop forcing it. Maybe it was betta when we was Friends🤦🏽‍♀️

And then kevin came outside with new clothes on and my camera. So when he got in. And we left

Kayla pov
So i was just getting off work. And i had to go get Kay'Liyah and TayTay from Kentrell house. And i had to go to Walmart to get some food because im cooking tonight.

So i said bye to my coworkers and got in my car. I started it up and played Rod Wave Abandoned and pulled off. I went to the gas station and got me a cigar and some gas. After i pumped the gas i got in the car and rolled up my blunt.

I texted Kamiyah and told her wash the dishes and tomorrow she gotta go back to School. After i got done smoking i pulled up to Kentrell house i texted him and told him im outside.

Then him and the kids came outside. He strapped them up and kissed them. After he went in the house i pulled off and went to Walmart. When i got to Walmart i got some chicken wings, macaroni and cheese, corn, cornbread and popsicles.

Then we ended up in the toy section. I had got TayTay two Paw patrol toys and KayKay two Doll babies. Then we went to the checkout line and i paid for everything.

SKIP AT HOME

So the kids was playing in the living room with they toys and i was cooking. Im cooking Chicken, mashed potato and corn. While i was cooking i was cleaning tryna keep the house clean. Right now Kamiyah is so mad because i yelled at Kevin because he pranked her and didn't clean up his mess And then on top of that he suspend for 3 days but ion care about that. Its just why tf yall aint clean up yall mess. The dishes wasn't even washed when i got home but its whatever.

And my Two older brothers was coming to visit and spend the night with us tomorrow. So after i got done cooking i made everyone a plate and we ate our food.

Then we got done i washed the dishes and went upstairs. I washed the kids up and put on they matching pajamas i took a boomerang of them in my bed and posted it on my Instagram story and said "My babies🥺🤞🏽💕" after it uploaded i put on Nick jr for the kids and i went and took a shower. When i got out i put on my shorts onesie and got in the bed with the kids and watched nick jr until i feel asleep.

IK ITS A LATE UPDATE BUT YALL PLZ STAY SAFE. THEY OUT HERE DOING A BLACK LIFES MATTER PROTEST. IF YOU LIVE IN MINNEAPOLIS AND ANY OTHER STATE THATS DOING THIS IM PRAYING FOR YALL. COLUMBIA SC JUST STARTED YESTERDAY AND THEY SET THREE COP CARS ON FIRE🙄 IF IM NOT MISTAKEN THEY BROKE INTO A COUPLE OF STORES AND SO DID ATL. I HAVEN'T HEARD ABOUT NO OTHER STATES BUT PLZZ STAY SAFE. 🥺💔