Chapter 37

This chapter is based off Kamiyah pov ONLY

Kamiyah pov
So today is my gender reveal. I was team boy and Kendell was team Girl. I got out of bed and did my morning routine. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I did my face routine then went to get Mia up.

I helped her brush her teeth and washed her face. Then i washed her up and got her dressed. I sat her on my bed and did her hair. I put her bows in and then i went and got dressed in a pink and blue tie die dress. I put on my sandals and did my hair.

Once i did that me and Mia went downstairs and i took a picture of her

Iam.miyahh- She team both #bigsista🥰🥺

Comments

Nba_Ken- My big girl😍

KaylaUnique- My Pooh😘

Therealmaceiik- CousinBae🥰

Nba_youngboy- 💗💗

Kaylmarie- Congratulations💚

Starr.dejanee- #TeamBoy💙

Hater1- She not even to daughter
🔁 tell me something i dont kno😘

Hater2- You too young to be her ma
🔁 Not by blood but by heart💅🏽

MiyahxKendell- Team Boy💙💚

Load more.

So i put mia in the car and we went to get something to Kayla house after we got something to eat. When we got there we went in and Mia went to go play.

"Ouu my bitch bigg" my bestfriend said rubbing my stomach

"You see it. Dont touch" Kendell said kissing me

"Boy dont do ha. U can touch" i said kissing him again

"KAYLAAAA WAYLAAA" I yelled

"IN MY ROOMM" she yelled back.

So i went up there and her and maceii was in there. I close the door and sat down. We talked and Kayla did my make up.

"So what u wanna have" maceii asked

"A boy" i said and she looked at me

"A boyyy" she said in souji boy voice and i laughed.

SKIP TIME

So the gender reveal party was just beginning and it was a lot of people here. Most of them was family from my dad side.

I was sitting down eating some strawberries while watching Tamia play with the kids. I found out more about her too.

Her dad is in Jail for murder and he got 3 more years. Her mom was a stripper and her gma is in the hospital with cancer.

So Kendell was being shading towards everyone that wanted to touch my stomach and i found it so cute but annoying at the same time.