Chapter 24

Kayla pov
So i had woke up a little early bcuz i had to go get Kay'Liyah and her brothers from sharonda house because Kentrell went to jail last Night and they aint giving him a bond or nothing. But he been in there for 2 days now. Imma let TayTay and KayKay call him when they get hopme.

So i got out of bed and i walked to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. Then i went to Wake Miyah and Kevin up for school.

Then i went back to my room and took a shower for about 10 minutes. When i got out i dried off and put on my bra and panties. Then lotioned myself down and put on this

Then i walked downstairs and ate a pop tart

Then i walked downstairs and ate a pop tart. Then Kamiyah, starr and Kevin came downstairs.

"Miyah and Starr. I wanna adopt a girl like around kevin age" i said sitting on the counter

"I mean that wouldn't be bad. I need another girl here with me anyways" she said and i nodded

"Oh. U should do door dashing"She said

"What you suppose to do" i asked

Then she explained what you suppose to do and i said "oh yea. I could do that but i wanna adopt a girl first. Like today".

So we all was walking out the house and i locked up. Kevin was riding with Miyah. So i started up my car and drove off.

So i just arrived to sharonda house. She was already outside with the kids. So they got in and i took Draco and kacey home. Then Starr wanted to go to her momma house So i dropped her off.

Then me, KayKay and TayTay went back home so i could get them dressed and allat. So when we got there i took them upstairs. I brushed they teeth and they washed they face and i ran them bath water.

They was in there for like 10 minutes. So i got them out and dried them off. I gave them they draws and i put on them a nike outfit. And then we went back outside.

"Yall wanna take a picture" I asked and they nodded

Once i took they separate pictures i posted the pictures on Instagram