Chapter 23

Kayla pov
So its been a week since the last time me and Kentrell talked but i aint stressing it thats on him. I got plans to do for my baby today.

Today is Kay'Liyah Birthday my baby is now 4 years old. So im having her a birthday party. We been planning it since last week.

So i got outt bed and went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. Then i got in the shower for 15 minutes and then I got out shower and wrapped the towel around my body. I dried off real good and put on my bra and panties. I did my hygiene and put on this

I did my hair and edges and put on my lip gloss and earrings

I did my hair and edges and put on my lip gloss and earrings. Then i walked to Kay'Liyah room and woke her up. I helped her wash her face and brush my teeth. Then i ran her some bath water. I sat her inna tub and washed her up. I let her sit in there while i got her a towel. When i came back i got her out the tub. I dried her off and lotioned her body down and put her on her birthday outfit.

After that i did her hair inna slick back ponytail. Then i took her downstairs where everybody was. "Happy birthday Kay'Liyah" we yelled laughing "Tank u" she said hold on starr. Yall my baby is inlove with Starr and Baby K is inlove with me. So we let the kids play in the game room and we made them breakfast.

"WHERE MY BABY AT" i heard somebody yell and it was nisha. She had presents for her. "She with the boys inna game room" i said making they plates. "COME EAT" Starr yelled and we heard little feet running downstairs and we laughed.

After they ate they went to go play. Her party starts at 2 and its already 12. Jania was taking her to get her nails done while we set up her party. I rented out a building for her party. Its nothing to big but its something you know. I tried to call Kentrell but of course he aint answer but i need to know if he was coming because ion need her thinking he coming and he aint.

But Jania just pulled up so before i took Kay'Liyah outside and i took her pictures. I thanked Jania and gave her the money and they left. When i got inna house i posted her pictures on Instagram.

 When i got inna house i posted her pictures on Instagram