Chapter 52

Maceii pov
So for the last two weeks me and my dad have been arguing nonstop. He's so disrespectful and heartless and he dont understand what he do wrong. He look at what everybody do wrong but never see what he do.

Me and Kevin been planning on running away and just leave everyone behind. And Today was the day all that is gonna happen. I been waiting on this time for a minute.

People just don't understand how i feel and i cant talk about my feelings because imma get in trouble. I try and tell my mama and daddy whats wrong with me but they focused on the other kids. Which i dont blame them but i need time and love too.

So i was already up and dressed in this

And i walked downstairs. "Morning" i mumbled sitting beside kevin. "Morning" they said back. I just sat there thinking about all of this. I wanted to make the last bit of time i had with them last. Especially my siblings. Im gonna miss them the most.

"Sissy. Can u paint my nails" Kay'Liyah said with the nail polish in her hands.

"Yeah. Lets go upstairs to your room" i said getting up and we walked to her room.

"You kno sissy love you right" i said paint her nails

"Yes. I love u too sissy" she said and i smiled

"I want you to have this" i said giving her my bracelet

"Thats a gift from sissy and dont let nobody take it from u" i said putting it on her.

"Otay and me give u tis" she said giving me a toy ring.

"Thank you Kay. Im never gonna lose it" i said

So i finished painting her nails and we went back downstairs. I played with The boys and the game room and i played with the twins.

Kevin pov
So everyone was now sleep and me and Maceii was getting ready to leave. We was gonna drive to the hotel up the street and just stay there until we find somewhere to go. And yes i can drive so we good

We was already packed and we had money that we been saving up for the past 2 weeks. We packed us midnight snacks and food for like 2 days. We took everything to the car and we got in.

"Maceii" i said and she looked at me

"You kno u dont have to do this because im doing it. Right?" I said starting up the car

"No i want to do this. I been waiting for this moment" she said and i nodded.

I drove to the hotel and we checked in. As soon as we got in the room our phone went off.

Kentrell🐍
Where tf are yall. Bring yall back now

Kevin🐍
We good bro. Live life to the fullest. 💚

Kayla💕
Kevin this isn't funny🥺 whatever prank this is isn't funny. Come back plz. You and maceii need to come back ASAP

Mylit Brudda🥰
Kayla. We good worry about the ones you care about💖 Live life to the fullest you, Kentrell and yall family. For so long we been with yall and we still dont feel loved. Aint no need to care now. Just kno imma protect Maceii to the fullest even if my life depends on it.

Miyah🥰
Kevin where yall at? Yall didn't have to do this. Yall could've came to my house. I care about yall and love yall. Plz come back.

Kevin🥺
Im good Miyah. Take care of my nieces and help raise my nephew. I love yall but it aint no need to act like yall care💔.

And with that i powered my phone off and me and maceii went to sleep. Well i waited on her to go to sleep first. I made sure everything was locked up i laid down and i went to sleep

Kevlin and maceii ran away?🥺

Kay'Liyah gave Maceii a ring?😍

Maceii gave her a bracelet?🥰

Where yall thik mykel is at during all this?😐🤫