Chapter 46

5 mouths later

Kamiyah pov
So its been 5 months and my life is doing great. Im in a relationship with dre and im happy. He is so respectful and loving.

No Kendell still having came and seen Kaniyah and now his family mad at me except Kentrell. Kendell told the whole internet that i took Kaniyah away from him and his momma em. You know tryna make me seem like the bad guy but hey i didn't mind.

Kaniyah is now 7 months and she getting big. She's saying "Dada" already and she can hold her own bottle. Tamia just turned 3 a couple of weeks ago and she's in school. Will its not school but it helps her.

Today me and dre both had to go to work so i was gone drop Kaniyah off to Kayla and Kentrell house and take Mia to school.

So i got outta bed and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth then i went and woke dre up. "Bae get up. U gone be later for work" i said shaking him. "5 more minutes baby" he mumbled and i hit him. "Get up Andre" i said and he got up.

I went to get the kids up. I washed they faces and brushed they teeth. Well mia teeth and Kaniyah 2 teeth. Then i washed them up. I put them both on pink and then I did mia hair.

Then i went and made them breakfast and took a shower for like 10 minutes. Once I got out of the shower I wrapped the towel around my body and dried off. I put on my bra and panties and did my hygiene. And walked to the room and put on a blue crop top and biker shorts and walked into the livingroom room.

"Go change. You aint going nowhere dressed like dat. Unles its the bedroom" Dre said and i laughed

"Whats wrong with this" i said eating a piece of bacon

"Baby the shirt is okay but the shorts No. Im letting you do to work in that" he said

So i went to go change my clothes and put on this

"This better" i asked and he looked

"Not but it will work" he said feeding Kaniyah

So i took Kaniyah picture and i was gone take Tamia picture when we get outside. So after we ate we went outside. And i took Mia picture and posted it on Instagram.

 And i took Mia picture and posted it on Instagram