Nothing Is As It Seems

Chapter warning: Swearing and violence

Dani hears Alex yell in pain and she takes off running in that direction. "Alex! Where are you?" She calls out before she hears an inhuman screech. It was here. She rounds the bend of the hill and sees Alex on the ground, blood pouring from him. She runs towards him but it was like she was going nowhere and he seemed just as far away.

"Dani. Dani. Come on. Wake up." Dani hears as someone shakes her and she groans. Her head was pounding and she wanted to stay asleep, whoever was shaking her was annoying the hell out of her. She recognized the voice of the person trying to wake her. "I can't lose you too. Come on, wake up or I'll carry you and we both know you'd hate that." The person says. They were right, she would hate that. That's when her mind pinpoints the voice. It was Mike.

Dani slowly opens her eyes and tries to focus. "That's right, show me those beautiful eyes." Mike says. "You're so damn loud." She tells him and he laughs. "That's my girl. Focus on me." He says and she look at him. "I'm okay. Where are we?" She asks as she slowly sits up and looks around. "A Sanitarium of all places. What happened to you?" He asks as his fingers lightly graze her forehead. She realized there must be a cut or at the very least a bruise from the hit to the head she took.

"All I remember is going outside to get some air when they went looking for a spirit board and something colliding with my head." Dani says before her eyes go wide. "Where's Jess?" She asks and he looks away. "She didn't make it. I followed the psycho here and saw you. I don't know if you were going to be next." He says before she sees the wolf in the room. "Jesus Christ. Is that a wolf?" She questions as she slightly shuffles back.

"Yeah. He was guarding over you and he seems friendly enough after I gave him a bone." Mike says and she nods. "Okay. Let's get out of here and see the others." She says and goes to stand but feels slightly dizzy. "I've got you." Mike says as his arm wraps around her waist. "Thanks." Dani says as she looks at him and he nods. "Anytime." He says. "Do you know the way out?" She asks and he nods.

"I think so. Do you need help walking?" Mike asks and she shakes her head. "No. I'm fine." She says. "Okay, follow me." Mike says and she nods. Mike walks over to a jacket that's hanging up and grabs it before he puts it on. "What have we here?" Mike says and she sees the gun behind the cage. He puts his arm through the hole and tries to reach for it. "Try pulling off that brick." Dani says.

"Alright." Mike says and grabs the brick before pulling it off. The board falls and the gun slides down to the bottom. Mike grabs it before putting it in his pocket. "Please don't shoot yourself." Dani says and Mike looks at her. "Very funny." Mike says and she sees the other open gate. She goes inside and touches the photo of the men. The wall reminded her of something her and her brother would set up when they had a case.

"Fucking freak." Mike says as he comes up beside her. "Yeah." She murmurs. Dani follows Mike to a door and she kicks herself for not having her lock picks on her. That would be the first thing she puts back in her jacket once they get back to the cabin. "I've got this." Mike says and pulls out the gun. He shoots the lock before taking it off. "That guy went through here so be careful." Mike says as they go through the door.

Escape From Blackwood Mountain (Until Dawn - OC x Mike)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara