Chapter 1

I was sitting in my bathroom with my blood all over the floor. How did I get this bad, why can't I just stop being so sad? Ever since mike died I have been sad and can't seem to see the light through all this darkness.

***

I got pushed into the lockers "Hey faggot" I turned to the voice I know oh so well. "What do you want Justin?" I asked. "I heard you slept with Jaime" He said.

Jaime and I were best friends until he found out I was gay, that's when he said I should have died instead of my brother. I looked at Justin "You know that's not true, I don't understand why you have to make stupid rumors like this" I shot back.

He punched me in the gut and I doubled over in pain. I looked up at him and he looked at me with pure hatred. "Shut up faggot, you know it your fault your brother died. It should have been you to die. At least your brother wasn't gay like you" He spat.

I grabbed my bag and ran out of the school with tears streaming down my face.

***

As my tears dried up I looked down at the fresh cuts and started to feel like a huge failure. Why is it I always end up in my bathroom crying and cutting. I decided to get up and clean my mess up. I looked through the cabinet and found a red towel.

I wiped the blood off the floor and put the towel into the hamper. I looked in the mirror god I looked so pale, I turned the faucet on and put my wrist underneath until the blood stopped. Then I grabbed my bandages and wrapped it around my cuts.

When I was done I left my bathroom and collapsed onto my bed and feel into a fitful sleep.