yme123 - nominated for best On The Rise - Mystery/Suspense

Ana: Mrs Ana Bale's got a nice ring to it, don't you think? Or maybe it should be Mrs Anna Phillips-Bale? What do you think honey?

*Christian squirms in her embrace.*

Ana. Sit. Stay. Behave *The command comes from a lone figure striding down the carpet in black knee high boots. Her black greatcoat flapping out behind her like a cape giving glimpses of the red silk blouse and black jeans beneath. Trotting by her side is a small brown wombat with a rhine stone collar.* Ana how many times have I told you not to pick up strange men... You don't know where they've been.

Ana: Mine.

yme123: Drop him.

Ana: Mine!

yme123: Drop.

Sally: Hold up, hold up. *Sally runs over and steps between the two identical women.* She's you and you're her?

Ana & yme123: Yes.

Sally: And you her is going to interview you she? *crosses hands as she points at both* How is that going to work?

yme123: Given what happened last year... not very well.

Ana: If you grew some fashion sense all would have been great.

yme123: if you grew some dignity all would be-

Sally looks to yme123: Can I interview you?

Ana: Na-ha. That's my job newbie.

Sally holds up a black spool: Here's a roll of duck tape and there is an empty news van. Go have fun with Chris.

*Ana looks from the microphone, to yme123, to Sally and finally to Christian. Grabbing the tape she drags the reluctant man behind her.*

yme123: Marvellous but before we start I have a question.

Sally: Shoot.

yme123: If I am her more evil twin, and she is my more needy self. What does that make you?

Sally: The one who gets to clean up the bathroom stalls after you both finished graffitiing about each other on the walls. So lets begin: yme123 your story 'Perception' has been nominated for best On the Rise, Mystery/Suspense. Good for you, how did you react to the news?

yme123: I was actually pretty calm about it, in all honesty. I looked at the list and was like "Yay, I'm in." Then went around seeing and congratulating other people I knew that got in. I over-reacted last year and under-reacted this year.

Sally: Big contradiction.

yme123: I know but then I've always been a little stunned at how much people seemed to like Perception.

Sally: What's it about?

yme123: Perception is about a homeless girl called Amy Mair. She's been savagely beaten and was witnessed her friends murder. She is sitting in a police interrogation room and the police want to know what happened. But what can or will she tell them?

When everyone sees the world in a different light, is the way she or society saw him the way he saw himself. Who is right? Will it even matter in the end?

Distracted, Sally keeps looking worriedly to the news van: Sounds interesting. They've been gone a long time.

yme123: Don't worry he's fine. I'm in a loving monogamous relationship with my husband.

Sally: And Ana's?

yme123: Oh, Ana's insane but as long as he wasn't trying to smuggle in a pack of peanut M&M's he'll be right.

Sally: If your sure? Anything more you'd like to add about yourself.

yme123: My mind and mouth is like an auto correct. At times when I don't hear a word properly my mind picks up a few letters and makes a new one. My mouth is the same, I either forget the word completely and end up describe the thing I'm thinking of till the other person guesses it correctly or I'll say table when I mean chair. It's annoying.

Sally: Sounds it. That

yme123: Oh and if people try to tag me and I don't respond, I'm sorry. My tags don't work. I only know if people are talking to me when they comment on my page.

Sally: Duely noted. Well that phycotic break you had at the start seems to have used up all our time. I'd better be letting you go inside.

yme123: Thanks. Have fun reigning in the crazy.

Sally: Thanks. Ok so that was yme123. Go check out her story 'Perception' by clicking on the external link on the right of the screen or you can click on the annoyed looking wombat in dedication picture above. Give it a read so you know your favorites come Awards voting time.

yme123 begins to walk off but spins around and grabs the microphone: Oh one last thing. I want to give a HUGE shout out to my wonderful editor, HollyDean. She's an absolutly fabulous editor and has yet to run yelling and screaming into the woods despite working with me and my idiosyncrasies. Ok that's me done. Bye.