Chapter 4

My (h/l) hair flowing gently behind my back, still on my walk down memory lane, searching for any reminder that might give me comfort.

My gaze stuck to the blue sky. For some reason the color blue, made me feel so terrified. It was the kind of fear I couldn't control. Why did it feel this way? Blue, its such a soft and calming color, and yet so cold and heartless, it caused my whole body to tremble slightly. It must have been one of those things my mind has long forgotten, but not my soul.

I shifted my gaze back to the ground so that I wouldn't have to look any longer than I already have.

Deciding that I need to shift my focus to literally anything else, I began to wonder.

What kind of quirk did I have? Izuku said it would be easy for me to get into U.A. with my quirk, so it must have been strong.

It clearly wasn't a mutation, I look fairly normal, or as normal as a ghost could get, I guess.

My mind wandering from one thought to the next, trying to figure out anything, hoping it would trigger a memory.

Spikey boy, I remembered him too, although from my 'first' impression he really had some anger issues.

Huffing, I didn't think we'd get along very well, but he was one of the only people I knew. Therefore, he had to be important.

Eventually, I got tired of walking, it has consumed the majority of my after life, after all. Without any logical reason, I strode over to the nearest tree I saw, and sat under it's shade. I closed my eyes shut, deciding I was tired and wanted to sleep.

-----

"Im so excited I can hardly calm my nerves!" I proclaimed rather loudly, a large smile plastered on my face. The school day had just ended, so Izuku and I were excitingly chatting by the enterance of the school building.

"You'll do great I'm sure of it!" My dear green bean encouraged.

He was far too pure for this cruel world. I always felt a need to protect my dear friend. We'd been friends for years at this point, from the moment in the playground till now. And the fact the I was 2 years older hasn't really effected our friendship at all.

Our subject of our conversation: the U.A. enterance examine. It was nearly time for me to move on to high school.

"With all the training you've been doing, there's no way you wouldn't make it in!" Izuku added on before a familiar blonde stepped through the front door. He looked pissed to have even had to hear our voices to begin with.

"What are you on about this time? Can't you figure out that your annoying voice is bothering the entirety of Japan!" Spikey interrupted

Noticing the new presence, I stepped forward as bit as to act as a barrier between him and Izuku. Crossing my arms, I gave him a smug look.

"Well, Bakugou Katsuki, I'll have you know that I'll be taking the enterance exam for U.A. I'm a few weeks."  My head lifted up in pride.

"Pfff, as if you'd qualify. All you know is how to be a nuisance." He scoffed.

"Kacchan, (y/n)'s actually really well prepared-"

"Shut it Deku!"

My face got even more smug if that were possible.

"You know what I think, Izuku? I think Spikey's jealous because he knows I'm gonna crush it in the exam." My words mocking him to fullest extent. "Isn't that right, little underclassman." I directed my words back to the ball of anger in front of me.