Chapter Four

Your Part: The charms classroom was bustling with chatter. My row consisted of Hermionie beside Ron as I was in between him and Harry.

"How was quidditch practice yesterday Harry" I asked excitedly. "It was amazing. I get to catch the golden snitch. Oh and y/n Oliver saw you practicing with me on the pitch. He thinks you could have potential as a chaser and wants you to practice with us a few times this years " Harry exclaimed. "Really thank you so much" I said with glee fist pumping Harry.

"Alright class quiet down. Now one of a wizards most rudimentary skills is the act of levitation. Uh do you all have your feathers" Proffesor Flitwick squeaked as we all raised ours. "Now don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing. Swish and flick. And enunciate. Wingardium Leviosa" he finished.

My partner was Harry as he struggled a bit with his feather. "You'll get it Harry, all you have to do is"- but I was cut off to hear the arguing of Ron and Hermionie.
"Stop, stop, stop, you're going to take someone's eye out. Besides it's leviOsa, not
Leviosar" Hermionie said annoyed. I rolled my eyes a bit before Ron responded with "You do it then if you're so clever. Go on, go on".

Hermionie sat up in confidence before I did the same. Weirdly like we had rehearsed at the same time we did our movement of swish and flick before saying "wingardium leviOsa". Our feathers went up as Hermionie and I smiled proudly.

"Oh well done see here everyone Miss Granger and miss L/n have done it. Oh splendid" Proffesor Flitwick chirped. Ron crashed his head into his arms in disappointment. "It's fine you'll get it next time" I whispered but he just groaned in return.
***
We were walking outside as I stood next to Ron. "It's leviOsa not leviosar. Honestly she's a nightmare, no wonder she hasn't got any friends" Ron scoffed. Hermionie walked by tears coming from her eyes as I jabbed Ron in the stomach running after her. "I think she heard you" said Harry softly. I turned back giving Ron a huge glare as he frowned looking down.
***
Ron's Part: Harry and I were sitting in the Great Hall as we ate the wide spread of beautiful candy on each table for Halloween. "This food is great" I mumbled as Harry smiled before asking "Hey where's y/n and Hermionie".
"Parvati Patil said they wouldn't come out of the girls bathroom. She said they'd been in there all afternoon...crying" Neville responded.

I never wanted to hurt y/n too, part of me even regretted what I said to Hermionie. But just a bit. My thoughts were then interrupted by Proffesor Quirrel who came in yelling "TROLL IN THE DUNGEON,TROLL IN THE DUNGEON...thought you outta know". The next thing I saw was him faint before my jaw dropped as I screamed along with Harry.

Your Part: Hermionie has been crying for hours. I finally got her to stop as she agreed that we should join the feast now. "Ready to go" I asked giving her a small tissue to finish wiping her tears. She smiled and nodded but before we could leave a thumping in the hall interrupted us.

"What was that" I asked. "I'm not sure let's just"- but before Hermione could finish her sentence a troll. And I mean a real live troll came into the girls washroom. "Y/n run now" I heard Hermionie yell. She ran off and locked herself in a stall but I couldn't move. I was rooted to the spot in shock. Never in my entire life had I seen a troll let alone any living thing this tall and scary.

Then that's when I saw them. Harry and Ron rushed into the room before Harry yelled "y/n move". In a few seconds I felt Ron's hands on my back pushing me out of the way as Harry and him stood in front of the troll who was going nuts by the way.

The troll smashed Hermionies stall as she ran to join me in the corner of the bathroom. "Hey pea brain" Ron yelled before he threw a piece of wood at the trolls head as it was coming towards us. Then the next thing I know Harry is running and jumping on top of the trolls back. He sticks his wand in the trolls nose. "Ew" I hear Ron groan as Harry yelps.