3

The boys had gotten over Donald's yelling at them the next day, or so it seemed. However, he noticed that they would approach him cautiously.

Anyway, Donald didn't really mind. Today, he was introducing the boys to music. He turned on Della's playlist of '90's and early 2000's music.

The boys took notice of the strange sounds.

"What that?" Huey asked.

"It's music," Donald said.

"It nice?"

"Do you like it?"

"No."

Well, this IS Nirvana, Donald thought. Not really little-kid material.

He switched the song to a Tori Amos song. Dewey danced about a little, but Louie and Huey simply looked at Donald.

What would they all like?

He switched the song over to a Red Hot Chili Peppers song. Dewey was slightly fazed by the change in song, but quickly went back to dancing. Louie clapped his hands, and Huey covered his ears.

"Huey, it's nice music!"

"No, it not," he whined.

Donald rolled his eyes and put on a song by Jewel. Huey uncovered his ears and started dancing a little, but Dewey and Louie didn't.

Donald kicked the air and changed the song. This time, though, it changed to his own playlist and The Gummy Bear Song played.

This song got all the triplets dancing, as well as Dewey attempting to sing.

Finally, a song they could all enjoy.

The boys wouldn't stop listening to the song after that. They wanted that song 24/7. Donald could barely think without getting interrupted by a triplet asking to play the song or getting the song stuck in his own head.

Why? he thought, slamming his head against the table. Why did I play that song? Why, why, why, why, why?!

"You hurt, Dada?" Huey asked.

"I'm not your father, I'm your uncle. Get it right."

"You hurt, Unca?"

"No."

Huey patted Donald's head and toddled off.

Donald went through his playlist and took off a bunch of songs, including The Gummy Bear Song. He just hoped the boys wouldn't ask about it.