5

The boys had been sleeping peacefully until the boat started tipping early in the morning. They ran out of their rooms and into the living room, where Donald had fallen asleep listening to music.

"Unca Donald, something's happening!" Dewey yelled.

Donald bolted upright and noticed the boat tipping. He stomped outside and saw another bigger boat trying to fit into the blank spot between his boat and the next boat.

"Oi, move it!" he yelled.

A taller more muscular duck appeared.

"Oh, boy, it's Captain Borscht, and his motley crew of sea cucumbers," Donald groaned.

"It's Tsiolkovsky, and you know it," the duck said, in a thick Russian accent. "And they weren't sea cucumbers, they were my cousins!"

"Oh, shut up! You left years ago, what makes you think you can come back and tip over my boat?"

"This is my spot! You can leave."

The boys came out and looked at the bigger intimidating boat.

"That's a big boat, mister," Dewey said.

"Donald, who'd you knock up?" Tsiolkovsky quipped, laughing. "I didn't think you'd even get girlfriend!"

"Shut up, borscht boy! Move your freakin' ship, before I kill you!"

"You, kill me? No way."

"Remember Ollie?"

"No."

"Exactly."

Tsiolkovsky looked kind of scared now. Donald had been known for getting very aggressive. He must've kept it all these years.

"Fine," he said, rolling his eyes. "I'll move."

Sure enough, he moved the boat away from the spot. He had done little damage to Donald's houseboat, but Donald was still furious about Tsiolkovsky trying to move into the spot in the first place.

"Come on, kids, inside," he said.

*This was a shorter bit of the triplets' lives, but I wrote this on paper first and I have no idea what else to put into this one so...*