The world of swords

Izuku is the same kid as in cannon. The only differences are he has black hair and he likes video games. When he is 12 he beta tests sword art online. Then when he is 13 inko buys the full release on day one for him. He does the set up procedure,lays down, and says link start. He uses him profile name from the beta. He is now Kirito a confident man not a cowardly kid. That doesn't last long though all is well and he tought this guy he just met named klein. How to play. Then they are telaported to the center of the floor. They see the game master he speaks " hello I am akihiko kiaba I am the creator of sword art online, some of you may have noticed that the log out button is missing this is not an error but a feature this is my world and if you die here you die in the real world and if someone removes the nerve gear you shall die. Unfortunately 200 people have already died like that but now the news has spread enough for it not to happen. I wish you all good luck and I left you a gift in your inventory" he then disappears. Everyone sees what's in there inventory and the there face is shown what they really look like is exposed klien and Kirito see each other Kirito is shorter by a little bit and and has a different hair style. Klein is the same height but has blond hair and it's completely different Kirito then realizes who that is and says " klein your present mic. He replies " hey keep it down my name is hisashi yamada so call me klein or yashi man" Kirito replies " my name is izuku midoriya the people I knew called me deku but I like Kirito better or you could call me izuku or maybe zuku. Yashi replies " yeah yashi and zuku I like it " Kirito goes off to grind to get stronger and get money.

2 weeks later

No one has been able to clear the first floor so people gather to fight the boss. They go in with party's Kirito is with a girl. They are fighting the leader goes for the kill and is hit Kirito goes to heal him but he refuses. He tells him he was a beta tester too and that people need something to drive them. Kirito and the girl take down the boss Kirito getting the final hit. Kirito takes the hate and talks with the girl on his way who is named Asuna. He goes off and eventually joins a guild who in a dungeon all but he and one other die. When he tells the other what happens he jumps from a ledge. Kirito fights a boss with a rumoured revive potion. He kills it but the potion was a lie. He leaves after talking to yashi. He then grinds for a while before joining the front lines and once and a while helping people who need it. One day he just rests in the sun and became better friends with Asuna. They hang out and become boyfriend and girlfriend. He goes on a raid with her after fighting her bodyguard. They then do a dungeon where Kirito reveals he has a secret skill. (Btw Kirito looks like this)

The fight is going bad for the people so he reveals his secret sword

The fight is going bad for the people so he reveals his secret sword. That's not all he reveals the dual weilding. (Btw the sword is from aliceization yes but in this it was a drop)

 (Btw the sword is from aliceization yes but in this it was a drop)

He takes down the creature and talk about the skill. Then he has another battle. Where there is the giant skeleton. Btw I am only doing this because there will be no more vr games. He pulls out a pistol and uses it to kill the boss from behind cover. He then fights heilfclif and joins the knights of blood oath then has a guy killed by Asuna's bodyguard. Then he tries to kill him. Then Asuna saves him and he saves Asuna. They have sex and are together and adopt eri.

The final battle

Kirito thinks about the commander's health never goes to yellow. He then thinks of eri being immortal. He stands up and draws his swords and stabs at heilfclif and sees immortal object. Everyone sees this and Asuna asks " commander heilfclif what is the meaning of this?" Then Kirito says " I think I can explain can't I akihiko kiaba" heilfclif says " you deserve a reward if you beat me I will free all of you" he then paralyzed everyone but Kirito. They then fight and heilfclif is about to kill Kirito and Asuna jumps in the way and dies. Kirito being pissed killed heilfclif. Freeing Everyone from the game though Asuna still dead.