Unforseen circumstances

The class starts normal then they are told to pick a class president. They chose izuku as president and Momo is vice president. They have lunch like normal. The alarm starts blaring he looks out the window and sees the press. He runs in front of everyone and says " calm down it's the press"  they calm down and go back to lunch. The class congratulates izuku on how he handled the situation. They are told they have a field trip to the usj. Izuku and Momo instruct people to board the bus. They head on there way to the usj.

The bus

Izuku is just chilling on the way there. Tsuyu speaks " midoriya kero why do you seem experienced" izuku replies " I met my wife and best friend and became skilled with guns and swords in sword art online" he then says " yeah call me a murderer I now mineta will but I don't care about that but if you say anything about my wife you won't be talking anymore" tsuyu replies " midoriya, kero the girls have noticed that you seem like a great guy so we don't hate you now the guys I don't know" izuku laughs " yeah I have beat mineta and twisted katsuki's balls when he talked about my wife" izuku says " I had a daughter in game, we adopted a sentient ai named eri she had the form of a little girl but she was deleted with sao" tsuyu said " that is depressing, dead wife and daughter, I am sorry I asked" they arrive at the usj.

They enter the usj

Izuku and the rest of the class enter the usj. Thirteen is going over safety when izuku notices the portal. He the tells Momo to get the class out of here quietly. Everyone but thirteen, aizawa, and izuku get out before the villan block the exit. They see all but three are gone and are pissed. A man in a brown hood with basic clothes underneath he sees on the man's arm is a coffin. Izuku says " laughing coffin" shock evident in his voice. Aizawa asks what he is talking about izuku says " laughing coffin the murderer guild" aizawa doesn't ask anymore. They get ready to fight. A man with the laughing coffin tattoo says " oh God it's Kirito" izuku readies his pistol and fires four shots one on each limb. He has 5 10 round mags and has 46 bullets left. He shoots all of his bullets into the distraction villans. He then rushes in with his swords he teks down the rest of the distraction villans. Only 2 people are left. Shigaraki as he calls himself and kurogiri. They send in the nomu but izuku realized it wasn't human and killed it. He then rushes at shigaraki cutting his body to disable him. The erasing kurogiri's quirk for long enough to knock him out. Then all for one appears. All for one attacks izuku only to be doded and izuku realized this is the boss and will not back down cuts off all for one's limbs. Then cauterized them meaning he can't regrow them he then knocks all for one out. He thinks he won but then he is stabbed in the back. The member of laughing coffin standing over him laughing. Izuku has a sword plugged in his chest in an all to familiar situation. He then remembers he has one bullet in his pocket. He puts it in the gun and shoots the laughing coffin member in the head. He then passes out aizawa and thirteen try to help him.