Back to the real world

Izuku wakes up in a hospital bed and takes off the nerve gear. He stands up to find his mother. He struggles to stand so he holds on to the IV thing. He opens the door to find his mother talking to a man with black hair. He speaks his voice dry and rough from lack of use " mom" inko turns and runs to him. The man looks at him and says " so inko this is my son" izuku looks at him pissed " so your my father" his hair raised and his eyes red" the man then says " well now I am sure now I will talk to you later right now I have to check on yamada" izuku spoke " what do you need with yashi" the man looks back at him shocked " you know yamada?" Izuku replies " yashi is my best friend" the man spoke " well then come with me "  they all walk to yamada's room and Izuku sees yashi and says " yashi man nice to be free eh" yamada looked and say izuku and said " zuku it's nice thank you" the two hug and then he asks "question how do you know aizawa?" Izuku replies " apparently he is my father" yamada just says " oh that's cool"

1 month later

Both izuku and yashi can walk alone and Function just fine. The first thing that both do is visit her grave" they both head home afterwards. Izuku checks his email and sees he has one from akihiko kiaba it reads " hello Kirito if you are reading this you won and as the Victor I grant you your abilities from sword art online in the real world. He then tests this and they are all back. He has to go back to class and he also applied for ua.

First day back at class

The class is going okay nothing to interesting. Then after class some kid is talking about him being in sao and being a murderer. He didn't even care then someone said " he probably raped someone too" this pissed izuku off he grabbed the kid by the neck and lifted him off the ground and said " talk all you want about me but don't mention anything about my wife" he then threw the kid across the room and left. He goes to yashi and tells him about the email and the powers being back.

The entrance exam

The written izuku gets about a 80. Then the practical exam starts. Izuku has a kitchen knife and starts to slice through the robots. He gets about 200 points before the zero pointer is released. He sees a girl about to be stomped he runs extremely fast to the girl throwing the rubble off her and running to the crowd. The exam ends and the girl is saved.

First day in 1a

The first day of class izuku goes to class. He is just chilling when he sees a girl being creeped out by a short guy with balls on his head. He walks up behind him and says in a low cold voice " what do you think your looking at" he is producing an aura of pissed off. He grabs the boy by the neck and lifts him to his eye level the he speaks " you will respect  women because I will cut off your balls and if you were trying my wife I would have killed you" he then drops him the girl has black hair in a ponytail she speaks " thank you and you have a wife?" Izuku just says " not anymore" he then sits back down. Leaving the girl confused aizawa then wakes up and tells them to get ready and go change for a quirk assessment test.

The boys changing room

Izuku is changing when kirishima asks " you have a wife?" Izuku says " not anymore" katsuki says " yeah why she leave your sorry ass" izuku just grabs him by the balls twisting and says while very angry " she is dead you dick" he then throws him finishes changing and goes to the field.

The girls changing room 

Mono speaks " hey did you here midoriya said he had a wife" uraraka said " yeah but then he said not anymore what does that mean?" Tsuyu speaks " well kero it could be she left him or she died" Momo says " he did sound rather sad when he said not anymore" mina says " damn 15 and his wife is dead that's sad"

The field

Everyone else arrives and they start the test. By the end of the test izuku gets first overall.