Combat

Izuku is in class when all might enters. All might is being loud as usual. He then says " part of being a hero is looking good so get on your hero costumes" he then reveals the cases. Izuku gets changed quickly and heads out. He has the outfit and swords from the image above but he also has a black 1911 and 4 mags on his belt and a knife.. The rest of the class comes out and some ask if he is allowed to have swords, knife and a gun. Izuku just replies " snipe you know him right" they then leave him alone and let all might explain what they are doing. He says " today we are doing combat training you will be in teams 2 people per team 2v2 team vs team the teams will be drawn from a helmet"  they draw teams and izuku is with uraraka vs bakugo and ilda. Mineta is with Momo so izuku walks up to mineta and says " remember what I told you if I see you do anything,well your not gonna like it but I think the girls will" he then goes to walk back to uraraka but is stopped by Momo she says " thank you" izuku says " don't thank me just let me know if he does anything" he then walks off. Izuku comes up with a plan and tells uraraka. He also explains if he says switch out it means go for the bomb. The exercise starts and they enter the building. Izuku hears katsuki approaching and charges at him swords out going for non fatal but attacks that would paralyze him for a little bit. He then goes to find ilda and the bomb. He finds ilda practicing his voice and uraraka almost laughs he covers her mouth and they sneakily touch the bomb. All might yells " hero team wins" ilda is confused till he sees uraraka but doesn't notice izuku. He says "uraraka that was a sneaky but earned victory" uraraka blushes and says " it was mostly midoriya" ilda is about to ask what she means but izuku just let's himself be known and says " don't give me the credit you deserve it uraraka" he then walks off. He grabs bakugo on his way out and takes him to recovery girl. When he gets back it's Momo'd match and mineta not knowing izuku is in the observation room is staring at Momo and being useless to the match. They lose but when they walk out izuku walks up to Momo and says " you did good you had a useless teammate that actually distracted you,so he is gonna get it" he then runs up to mineta he picks him up and says "what did I say" izuku then says loudly " female students of class 1a if you would like to punish mineta please come help me now" He then drops mineta and starts kicking his ribs all the girls of 1a run and start kicking him as well. Then izuku says " Ms yaoyozou I have seen him leering at you Most would you like the honors" he then kicks mineta's legs open Momo understands what he wants her to do and stomps on mineta's balls after forming a high heel. The class males wince at this except izuku who just smiles from ear to ear and says " well thank you ladies for beating up this discrace of a human being now I think there is still a match or two. The day end but izuku hasn't taken off his hero suit yet he walks to yashi's classroom and says " hey yashi look familiar"  yamada looks up and sees izuku in his hero suit/sao gear and says " oh that is cool man" izuku says " yeah but I got to put this up soon" yamada says " yeah look I kinda bought you somethings I think you will  like" they then put izuku's hero suit Back and go to yamada's car. He opens the trunk and says " I got them based on your old gear not as close as what support made but pretty cool non the less by the way the boots and coat are leather like my hero costume" izuku sees this stuff.

 He opens the trunk and says " I got them based on your old gear not as close as what support made but pretty cool non the less by the way the boots and coat are leather like my hero costume" izuku sees this stuff