Indonesia Raya

Indonesia, the son of the mighty and wise Majapahit, kiriman si matahari. Starting his days in prepared Prince outift, traditional and elegant. As his maid fixes his hat and jewelry, he was then greeted by his father, "Pagi" Majapahit spoke in pride. The maids bow down as a sign of respect, royalty and power to Majapahit, "Pagi" they replied. "Is my son ready?" Majapahit aggressively pats Indo's back. Today was the day he learnt about silat and how to use weapons. His father endlessly said it will be the key to be a great ruler but Indo is not a big fan towards violence.

"Haah.. why you look so blue? Sang merah putih..."
The father sighed, he knows what comes to his son's thoughts when its his training day but he couldnt care less and pushed Indo straight to the training spot. "Pick up that spear,"He command "And you will show me that you are not a little whiney boy!" Majapahit growled which made Indo more blue-er than usual and triggers the anger in his father "Why you..." He was about to hit Indo, when he dodge his hit and shouted "HIYARGHHHH!!!!" Indo swing his spear in full rage, forgetting it was his father. There's the classic Indonesia, driven by anger, sorrow and fear. Majapahit know his son, he doesnt need any training he's already good at it but he just wanted to sharpen Indo's talent but, this man seems to really hate war, unless he's angry. "I see you fight for defense, that's great, it shows you're a great leader, you dont fight without sense like a mindless monkeys,you fight like a thoughtful garuda, protecting your territory and power...with intelligence" whatever does that mean Indo just sigh. Hes just a teen with no childhood and a mystical background. Indonesia, known as the barrier between the human realm and inhuman realm, it is known by how his mother Zamrud was a bunian and his father a wise human, caught her heart. They cant be together but there's Indonesia. He's in a shape of human but, almost like with a size of a bunian, big and tall. Saka, is what he is but not actually one, its complicated.

Indo throw his spears out and left. Majapahit was stunned at his son's action. "God help us all...." Majapahit whispered under his breath. He's actually afaird of his son. He dont know the rules of how to handle him only one, which is his fellow relatives, Malaya.

He watched Indonesia walk away, but suddenly "KING!" a servant exclaim. "WE HAD A PROBLEM AT THE TRADING POST!" With fear and trembling injured body. The servant cries at the mighty ruler "What happen!?" Majapahit asked in worry, he knows his wife is there for a check up. He is worried about not just his people but his Zamrud "There was a stranger! They look so foreign from us, my lord" the servant spoke with polite even in fear, waiting an order from his king "Prepare the army and shield up, tell the villagers to immediately armed up too...we dont know what are they up for..." Wisely Majapahit choose a strategy to handle an unknown comer. While his troops are preparing, he called for his garuda "INDONESIA!" He shouts and in blink of an eye, Indo kneeled down as his status of a prince, "We might be under attack..." He sigh making Indo's eye widened "Promise me, whatever happens, be a leader they all can trust, dont disappoint me..." He leisurely spoke, heart dropping sorrow and gushing butterflies "Be safe out there....just know you are loved by us, Indonesia..." Majapahits pats hardly his son's shoulder though taller than him, Majapahit achieve to grab his shoulder and softly whisper "We love you..." And he with strength rode up to his horse, gave a possibly last glare to his mighty garuda and leave to lead.