Majulah Singapura

Indo couldnt stop thinking about the incident a few days ago, he didnt trust those two forgeiners, hes scared and every morning he would have some patroling and even at night. He orders some of the guards too. He never can sit still. Dealing with the amount of responsibility that weight him heavier ech days. he's tired. Indo sat on his throne with a furious face. Looking at his father's....his own kingdom's map sending him shiver "I am the youngest king in the java now...". Basically still investigating about the guards. Suddenly came in Singapore. She didn't greet Indo, just passed by. She's a quiet and shy litte lady compared to her brother. "Why was she alone?" Indo thought to himself. But he noticed her movement. Running around and looking. Shes lost...
"Singapore?"
"Ah!"
His calls for her echoes in the room making her shook, she never can look at Indo much because of his cold and menacing face yet She ran to him and cried softly. "I cant find ayah! I cant find ibu or malaysia!!!" She let out more cries and was all nervous. Indo only sigh and put down the map he was working on and pick up Singa. "Where was the last time u see them" Indo asked . "I dont know! I forgot...i was at a field collecting some flowers with ibu...then shes gone!" Those exclaiming tone and a teary snooty eyes. Shes obviously confused and scared. "it's okay singa, you're safe with me, im sure Malaysia or surely your ibu will come her to find you in any moment" Indonesia's voice turns soft yet raspy. like a burning oak wood, leaving a fragrance so comforting and so mysteriously hiding a flaming fire. singapore only held closer to him. she's scared of him secretly but slowly accepting that this youth-blooded king is now her eldest brother. "SINGAPORE??" a familiar boy with thick malay accent came shouting being obvious it was Malaysia, Singapore jumped out from Indo's gripped and went straight to him "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??!!" Singapore scolded Malaysia almost not admitting that it's not her own fault she lost her way from her family. Indo could only watch from the distance as the siblings bonded. He felt useless all of a sudden. disassociative from any with sounds, lives and souls. He became silent.

"why dont you join our dinner tonight your highness?" A gentle feminine voice whispered to his ears, It was Dayang, the mother. She teased him with the royalty calls and was entertained by the look Indo gave. "Come on, its no good anyways if you are gonna keep being in your head Indonesia, lets have some leisure for a while dear?" the voice lure him. echantingly calling that it made Indo agrees on the spot. "Uhm...uhh s-sure" He stood still firmly until Dayang held his hands and guiding him to the dining hall. The voices of maids, guards and siblings laughing surrounds him. As he sits on what once his father's special seat, he bitterly swallow the meal. "abang..." singapore called Indo suddenly making him turn to her and noticed an unfinished plate. "Mal wouldnt finish my food....he said i should finish these myself but but..." A tear started forming. Indo giggled abit and his apetite came like a flash just to finish Singa's plate "Oh you poor little child...HAHAHA! I'll finish it for you, beside Mal could'nt eat his meal anymore too..." Indo said it to tease Mal whos playing with the food
"WHAT!?NO?? I COULD FINISH THEM YA KNOW!!"
"So? prove it then tough boy"

It only fuels more anger onto Malaysia yet he took it as a challenge and finish his foods as Indo giggles finishing Singapore's. She's a soft little girl. she always seem to admire him. Sparkly eyes out of inspiration everytime Indo is in front of her. Nights fall in, It was a night with crickets and the ambiences of nature.

Breezes of the loving earth, Indonesia gracefully listens. "ARK!" In a blink of an eye, Singapore fell beside him when she stepped on the wooden step. "Aish! Singa? What are you doing here and up so late?" Indonesia ran to her as fast as he could picking up Singa and helding her tiny hands. Her nose are red from the fall yet something tries to escape from her mouth,
"Sorry its just...i want to spend more time with you.." She sighed. "You look almost just like me..." Adding up on how both of them have the embodiments of red and white. Almost the same except for the generational genetics of crescent and stars from singa's father. Its almost like they're destined as siblings. "I want to be just like you" suddenly Singapore spoke. "really? well i wont doubt it" such an inspirational words to the young singapore. she felt prouf when she knows Indo look up to her that her heart are flowering blossom of joy and pride. she appreciate the newly present older brother of her "will you be Malaysia and i's abang now?"
"of course...your family is under the guardians of my empire"

he could see the sparkly eyes of excitement from the little girl so Indonesia added,
"also means, it made you officially a princess now"

his pearly ambitious princess, Singapore.