my mind are not stone

Indonesia have always need to be awake earlier than everyone since he's the king,checking every single detail of his country, making sure it's safe in every corner and solving all issues.younger than all of his servant, guards and maid, he always feel awkward when they bow. He hoped today was just as the routine until a servant came down to him kneeling and "Raja Indonesia...." Politely and stating his levels, he bow with his palms together. Behind him were two foreigners. He sense something not right about them.

"This two strangers want your permission to stay on your land, Raja"
"Let them speak"

The older servants back away and signed the two to forward themself. With regards, they bow just like what the servants did just now before speaking.
"Please, Raja Indonesia, sang merah putih, we beg for your permission of our stay to build our trading post"
The servants and Indo himself was in shook, who is this people to suddenly come in and build a post
With an unknown accent and lack of knowledge of his language. Indo stood up fiercely. Making the two gulp.
"what will i get in return by letting you dutches here?"
"Im glad you ask" one of the dutch spoke, "We promise an endless richness from other empires and raw goods, beside the materials, we will try to make your land more modern!"
such a confidence,"Are you underestimating me?" Indo's question shook the two guards, looking at each other in the eyes, signalling something "NO! obviously we are not, we are just here to help you economically!" The other one spoke, Indo almost agree to them, he thinks it will be nice getting some help with his economy and trading yet he thinks his people is enough than a complete forgeiner. "I refuse to give you my permission, GUARDS!" Indo command and walk to sit back on his throne, then came two muscular guards taking the couple of dutches officer away.

"Dirga, who is that?" suddenly, the mother of Malaysia and Singapore came in, Emas. yet how did she knows the nickname his mother gave....he was speechless for a moment. "ARGH! ahem, a forgeirners...." Indo snapped and came to reality in an instant when Emas pat him a bit. "Dont be so suprise, im already like your mother" Emas smiled, she is right actually. Indo took a soft sigh, hes tired with all this responsibility. Emas walks away with Singapore but left Malaysia with him. He felt a stare.
".... Dirga isnt actually you right?" Malay asked quietly looking empty towards Indo
But he was shook.
"How did you know..."
Indo asked. "Dirga is that" Malay point to the air, completely nothing to the naked eyes and is to his.
"Describe them" Indo command fiercely, he knows Malaysia can see them yet is still in denial.
"Shadowy and smokey like, emerald eyes...no solid shape"
What Malaysia describe was correct, Dirga have no shape, it is the soul of Indo, the saka and are supposed to somewhat be in his body but.. "hes disturbed by your human soul"

Silence between the two, only accompanied by the sounds of heartbeat, nature and a breeze.
"Malaysia, im tired"
"I can see that"
"Spiritly or naturally?"
"Both"
Again a sigh from Indo. Malay is only a child, he will never understand his brother until the age comes. He dont understand what is he suppose to do when someone is clearly frustrated by their own responsibility. It looks heavy, Malay notice. Getting up on his two feet and climbing behind Indo making the older and taller figure confused by the spontaneous action until he felt a massage on his back.
"Is this better?" Malaysia asked softly and was glad he was replied by a nod. Indo heard a giggle behind him. Hes glad the existence of this boy came to him. He's glad he's not actually alone now.
"Enough for now Mal, i dont want your tiny hands get any sore..."
Indo said in brotherly tone. While he picked Mal down from his back to where his height are on the land. "Your shoulders are solid like rocks" Mal mock Indo a bit. "Wait really?" Actually shook by the state of his body and are never aware of it. He got shy when Mal comment that. "Yea!! It was so stiff! You should try waterfall bath or sleep better or do more moves! Or was that just your muslces? I dont know" Malay continue his somewhat criticism in Indo's ear and only leaving Indo a bit...disgusted with his body.
"Yeah, youre right...i'll try that" Indo said while rubbing the back of his neck. Hes hiding the fact he felt insecure after that but Malaysia is just a kid. Of course hes too honest. Malaysia smiled once more to Indo stating that hes going away now. "Bye! I wanna go to my ibu" Malay said while climbing down the stairs from Indo's throne and walking his tiny feet to his mother while waving Indo.

He didnt wave back.