sang merah putih

"i dont feel anything nice about that boy..."
"Indonesia?"
"Yes...dayang...i know he's my brother's son but....is he..."
"Half-bunian? He is, thats what Zamrud told me, they always have a ritual for him to cleanse a side of him, it seems that he is also, a saka"
"You gotta be kidding..."
"He is the one that will take care of our generations and anyone related, his human side is never immortal but the other?...."
"Dayang are you sure he's not like other saka?"
"Trust me he's not but...he might be if he doesn't have any owner"

Emas look fiercely into her husband's eyes. He knows what this is, with soft movements, she slides in a box, an ancient, sacred and respected box. With care, she opens it, whispering a spell. It growls at her with thousands of voices.
"SHASSH!" Emas cry, vanishing out all the demons inside the box with a wipe. "Fuhhh" she blows out black dust. "You are now his master" Gently Emas pushed the box to her husband, a box with a keris, beautifully crafted and it seems to be a javanese keris.
"Tanah Melayu... ruler of the magical land...you are now the holder of Sang merah putih, kiriman sang matahari, kiriman dunia tidak bermata..." Emas whisper into his ears, and suddenly a loud roar was heard.

Indonesia fell on his knee, his gut felt like its being held inside tightly and his muscles ache, all his organs felt like its crushing, heating up and exploding. "ABANG! HEY-ARE YOU OKAY--" Malaysia cried holding Indo's hands tightly hoping he is okay. Indo couldnt say a word to comfort him but groaned and whimpering. This is a familiar pain to him but he never can fight how hurt this is, it kept getting stronger and painful making him roared again. Malaysia still holding his hand tight but now in fear. Not fear from his brother crouching in pain but something else. He kneel under Indo and hugged his arms. Indo couldnt say a words but he tried to fight the aching muscle pain to push Malaysia away but failed. He lost control. Roaring like a mindless beast. He turned nothing like what a human is. Vicious and big. That who is said the saka of Sang merah putih when he lost his owner.

"MALAYSIA! GET OUT OF THERE!.." Tanah Melayu called and try to grab his son out of the grasp of the thing.
"BUT! ABANG!" Crying yet aggressively pulled. Malay fell to the ground hardly. Luckily it was next to his mother. Malaysia sobs in sorrow and fear. "Don't see it sayang" Emas cover his eyes. "Dont say anything, dont let it know you sees it.... read the surah i taught you" Emas whispered and backing away from Indonesia's front door letting his husband handle him. While the other servants, maids and guards in shivering fear. They protect themselves by hiding anything possible. Indonesia's growl only gets louder and louder. Until, "HARGH!..." Shout Malaya "SUCIKAN LAH SANG MERAH PUTIH!" Stabbing the gut of Indonesia deeply and hardly, painful roars echoes all inside the castle. "KEMBALIKAN LAH INDONESIA,ANAK LAKI MAJAPAHIT YANG ANGGUNG" stabbing the keris more deeper he shouts out "ANAK LAKI ZAMRUD SI BIDADARI" Malaya almost weaken from how hard it is to hold the strength of a man four time bigger than him finally swearing out the last spell, "Aku Tanah Melayu, penjaga sang merah putih, menyuci Indonesia darinya" he whispers to keris that's gushing out Indonesia's blood like a river from his guts. He tried to pull the keris that is now almost as heavy as pulling three elephant. Screaming with pain and tears. The keris filled with bloods is pulled. Leaving Indonesia falling to like a corpse. Malaya's heartbeat race and his breath is uncontrollable. His eyes widened in fear when Indonesia's wound heal by itself like its growing back. Without hesitation, Indo stand back up like nothing happens. Though groaning and catching up his breath.

"Congrats you did his ritual right!" Emas exclaim and pick up Malaya while Singapore and Malaysia ran to Indo "We thought you died!" As for their small height they could only hugs his legs. Crying and sobbing. Indo could already guess what happens. It was his the owning ritual. He bow down to Malaya as respect but it only make Malaya shook.
"HEH!- UHM- DAH DAH! TIME TO GET READY FOR YOUR CORONATION"
Malaya scolds and order everyone to get in place. With the Javanese Keris neatly in his sampin. He walk nervously trying to forget the disturbing view of Indo's gushing moving organs holding his keris just now. Therefore, this might go down to Malaysia. "Emas!" Malaya suddenly grabbed his wife's wrist. "Haish what is it!? The coronation is about to start, later!"