Jalur Gemilang

Days went passed, hours ticking, weather changes. Out of the routine, came a familiar foreigners. "Who are you!" Indo shout with his spears up, in defense posture and growling. Then he saw two childrens, gasping behind the what it seems their parental figure. A gold-like women, and a man, both completely shown they are Malays. With the familiar clothings and style of language. "We came in peace..." The man stated. "I came for news....of your parents...." The women cries. "I am so sorry...they..." Before she could finish, Indo cut "Died....?" With a pale face. He cant take the truth but had to look strong in front of his... his citizen...as he know now he's the king. The guards look at him in respect and bows. Same with the what it seems family of Malays, "We will be organising your coronation Lord" The man while bowing spoke.

Indo is only stunted inside. He outside tried to be tough. He orders a few maids to help with the parents but suddenly the kids, look at him, little and innocent.
"He is so big!"
"Shh!!! Of course he is... He's half bunian!..."

Indo is melted by the yet to say cuteness from the two. The mother notices and giggles abit. Leaving the organising to her husband. She walk up to Indo, "You're a strong man...hmm just like your father..."she softly whisper while caressing his arms. Veiny and rough
"Lets get you tidy up and ready alright?"
Indo is blushed at this lady's sweetness, he felt warmth with her
"A-alright...uhm..."
"Just call me as emas, or if you like, ibu is better"
"....baik...ibu.."

The sweet lady smiles in pure bliss. Happy to heard Indonesia is glad to call her as his own mother. With care she held Indo to his room, luxurious. "Malaysia! Singapore!" The lady called her childrens.
"Oh so that's their name.."
Hearing their tiny yet energetic feet running to his room. Theres the little boy, with red stripes reminding of his dad, cresent and a star. A little girl beside him, red and white almost like his but with beautiful cresent and star too just like her brother, and father from what Indo seen too. Yet the mother, so familiar to his own.
"I will get your clothes"
"Ark! No no! I'll just get it myself-!"
"Indo, you're about to be a king hahah! At least your maid?"
"Yeah...a king still needs to be independent than relying on his maids...."
"I like your style"
"....t-thank you.."

Indo put his traditional clothes on, elegantly he fixes some folds and even it now...seems tight? He just shove it. Jewelleries, the most important decoration for himself as a royalty. Though as he wanna grab it, there the two playing with it.
"It's so beautiful! Mal mal look! Im like a princess"
"Ewww- you? HAHAHAHAHA!"
"You're mean!!!"
"Look at me, im like abang indo!"

What's that nickname he just heard? Abang....eldest brother...

"Wow? You called Indo abang already? Just now you're all mad and jealous about having to call him one!"
"WHAT! IBUU!!-- IM NOT-"

The mother laughs with joy yet beautifully. Malaysia that's furiously hiding his embarassed little face was just about to throw tantrums but not in front of his new brother. He is abit jealous, he thought he is abang to Singapore now he has a new one? Of course he is mad, any boy wants power and higher roles than everyone not matter what age, either sarcastically or seriously.
Indo politely asked for his jewelleries back with an open palms but Singapore pulled him down to his bed to sit and excitedly exclaim that she will put it for him.

"Here the king of Nusantara! Indonesia!" Shiver sent down his spine, even from a child, he is actually not ready to lead like this yet Singapore neatly put his necklaces and the iconic gold elves ear pierce.
"Yeyyy! Abang is ready!"
"Well what about you?"
"Huh?"
"Here....a necklace for you too"

Indo hands out a necklace from his beloved mother, Zamrud, he want to see her necklace around than it slowly forgotten in a dusty old box. He sees the indescribable joy in Singapore's face. With care she caress the necklace. Almost crying and in so much joy. "HAHA! IBU IM A PRINCESS!!" Singapore in glee jumps around the bed. "Take care of it well, thats a very important gift from Abang" Emas spoke gently. The two girls leaves from the room as Emas said to let Indo prepare himself but Malay refuses. Emas almost scold him for it but Indo let him. Malaysia for that, he shyly sits on the bed and look at Indo with inspired eyes.

"I have something for you too, Malaysia"
"Wh-what... I dont need jewelleries, im a man"
"Nooo..hahaha... Its a sampin, i dont know it looks nice on you"
"Abang i...wow...this is so.. beautiful..."
"It was mine when i was your age"
"....i really want to wear it but....hmmm.."
"What's wrong?"

Indo tried to get a hint from what it is unspoken from the little boy. Until he saw how he is struggling to wear it. Even struggling to take what he is wearing.
"Ahh let me help you"
"Eh-! It's fine uhh!"
"I am your abang now Malaysia, your burden and problems? Im here for you alright?....",
Silence between the two, Malaysia felt comfort hearing that from Indo actually, he felt...safe. Indo yet is grunting trying to make the most neat sampin style for his little brother and finally done.
"You look like a prince"
"...i do? A-a strong one!?"
"Mighty one"

Caressing Malaysia's head, Indo felt ease with it seems his new family, he couldn't move on yet with the death of his dearest parents but at least he have them...and him, Jalur gemilang.