#0

(A/N: this is the prologue, so it's shorter than the other chapters)

The room was dark, but there was just enough light to make out the contours of four figures

The room was dark, but there was just enough light to make out the contours of four figures. "We found a way, but it would be very hard", one of them said. He was wearing a hoodie that covered most parts of his face with its hood. "Are you sure you are ready for that?" The four were standing circle-like, the taller ones next to each other. The taller one of the two short guys fiddled with his hands and came closer to the shortest guy, whose hair seemed to be very messy.

"Geez, what's going on here?", a happy voice asked as she opened the door. Through the door came a lot of light, only interrupted by the short girl. She had her hair in two messy buns and wore a school uniform, its school unknown.

She reached to the side and turned on the lights. The once scary looking room flooded with light and a bar was now visible in the run-down room. Even though three of the walls were made of brick, there was a pastel blue one that was covered with pictures of happy looking people – the same people that sat in the middle of the room.

The taller males had almost the same height, though the spikey haired one looked taller. His burnt face was emotionless, yet it somehow showed worry in his eyes. Next to him was the hooded person, a bit of shoulder long blue-ish hair was visible below the hood. He turned around and looked at the girl in the doorway annoyed.

Then there was a short guy, more like a kid, with messy wavy black hair. Even though he was short, he looked the scariest of them, just because of the look on his face. He was determined to do whatever he had to. Next to him and cuddled into his side was a slightly taller blonde, hair messy as well but it looked more spikey. He didn't seem to fit in the group with his wide eyes and pastel coloured clothes, but the pictures on the blue wall made clear that he was an important part of their group. He may not have looked like it, but he would hurt anyone who deserved it. Even though he would cry and feel bad afterwards, but that was besides the point.

"Seriously Toga?", the hooded guy sighed annoyed. The girl in the doorway giggled and asked: "Were you trying to kill my baby's nerves again? You know he's sensitive!" Meant boy blushed and moved even closer to the boy next to him. Unfortunately he had grown in the last months while the other didn't which made it hard for the blonde to disappear in the other's side like he loved to. The short male chuckled and said: "Toga, if he can put up with me he can definitely put up with Shigs trying to be scary." The blonde girl pouted and the taller males decided to go on with what they were about to say.

"Like I said, we found a way. Both of you can enrol at UA, but you have to make sure nobody finds out who you are. We know what is public about the two of you", the blue haired man said. The blonde boy smiled excitedly, which made the others smile a bit too. "About you Z, they know your codename Genocide, that your hair is black and they still think you are the taller one of you two, which makes it easier. You will dye your hair and change your clothing style, that should be enough for the outside. Now for your personality, we decided you would be a nerdy, hero-loving, shy but friendly boy. Make sure to ramble about random hero stuff at times, that will make your role more believable. You can decide about further details yourself", the tall black haired man ordered to which the shortest boy answered with a nod.

"Now about you, Kat. They barely know anything about you, except your codename and the fact that your face and hair is always hidden by a mask and a hoodie. You won't have to change much except your clothing style. Your personality will be explosive and angry, you can use angry Z as a role model. Now, the two of you will already have a past together in which Katsuki bullied Izuku. Izu, you have to act like you're scared from Kat. You're childhood friends, but Izuku turned out to be quirkless which made Kat bully him. Find some nicknames for each other too, to make the story more believable", the blue haired continued.

"Wait, don't they know about my quirk? Kat never used his, but I used mine several times", the short boy noticed. "Ah, about that. We'll get you a second quirk. After all, the 'master' still thinks we're his puppets."

"Did you hear that, Izu? We can be heroes!"

"You're already a hero to me."