7. Pristine

pristine
/ˈprɪstiːn,ˈprɪstʌɪn/ in its original condition; unspoilt.

pristine/ˈprɪstiːn,ˈprɪstʌɪn/ in its original condition; unspoilt

"SAKHI WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME?"

The voice was like honey to her. The blinding lustre swamping the entire room vanished in thin air. She got up from the bed and then scurried towards the large palladian window pane opening into the stone pathways of the palace entrance. He called her.

Krishna was on his exquisitely carved chariot of ivory hues, conchs and lilies carved on the rim, pulled by the duo of divine and white as snow horses. The evergreen lotus eyes looking at her and his contagious smile made her lips curve blithely. He waved his hand, gesturing her to stay inside.

She turned around with a flash. The nervousness and anxiety didn't escape but a feeling of serenity enlightened her conscious, simultaneously.

The events of past, that rhapsody trailed behind her closed eyes.

Krishna holding her hand on back on her terrace in kaliyug, asking her to accompany him to dwaparyug, the dream, the wheel, the air, the peacock feather, that unforgettable experience of her existence.

"Is this all real? It can't be. Krishna I remember each and every word of you. I know how I landed up here. Oh, that prince who brought me here, he was talking about the morpankh" She blabbered while searching for her exceptional peacock feather in the dresser, treasures, chests, under the mattress and pillows. "Did he steal my morpankh?"

"So you are still in your pjs? It is very bad. We met after twenty four hours and look at you?"

He stood at the threshold of chamber with his hands resting on his hips. A beam of intense omniscient felicity scintillating his pure dark face. Losing herself in the battle of her heart and mind, of her existence and hallucinations, after all he was the only one she can call upon, in this era. She had rushed towards him, wrapping her arms around him tightly and wasn't surprised when she breathed, the scent of her mother calmed her. He kept his gentle hand on her shoulder and caressed her head. He was the ray of sunshine in the gloomy weather of life.

"I shall be always there for you. You know this full well my dear angel" his elysian was voice capable of tranquillising those disastrous calamities . He made her sit on the settee whilst sitting beside her. Pressing her hand, he wiped off her tears with his thumb.

"I know it is not easy to tumble in the this land away from your family, friends and customary adaptations. I apologize for I knew this beforehand. Whenever a human travels from one time to another, from an era to other, the time chakra, the wheel of time, it imprints it's repercussions. It is very obvious to lose some of your visions and memories. People may even forget their names and existence. But, I am proud of you Simran, you are my brave girl. Now I do not want you to shed pearls from these beautiful eyes"