18. Apology

apology /əˈpɒlədʒi/a regretful acknowledgement of an offence or failure. act of saying sorry.

 act of saying sorry

. . .Sahdev don't hold things to yourself, all those you love are their within those walls of Indraprastha. Nakul don't tease your brothers too much. Arjun don't practice till late at night. Bheem share your food with your brothers. Yudhishthira you're the king and the head of the family there, but you're their inspiration and someone they also look upto. Draupadi you're the soul of Indraprastha. Simran you're their joy and smile.

I love all of you.
Yashasawi bhava.

THE ELDEST PANDAVA folded the letter back with a tear in his eye clenching the armrest of the settee. Draupadi who was standing beside him slightly pressed her supportive hand on his shoulder looking into his orbs as he gave her the letter. They were silent and quietude invaded the ambience.

"Mata is trapped in such a dilemma, oscillating between Hastinapur and Indraprastha." Bheem smashed his fist on the ivory pillar standing at the corner of the chamber and Nakul was startled because he was leaning on the adjacent wall. "No Bhrata Bheem, Mata's love is here with all of us in Indraprastha and her dharma has stayed back in Hastinapur" Sahdev said while he sat up, propping his head from Arjun's lap who was sitting on the diwaan.

The letter was not just a message but it was Kunti's heartbeats which she sent them periodically

Perhaps, this was an ideal initiation of her wish to propose which her heart desired from a time. Simran mumbled fidgeting the velvet curtains' tieback, "I miss Mata Kunti. I was thinking this from a long time, if I can pay a visit to Hastinapur?"

"NO"

The third Pandava sprang up from the diwan and shouted in a single breath to everyone's shock at his suddenness but somehow they agreed with him. She looked at Bheem but this time he sided with Arjun. Vrikodar did come to reason his preference to her but finding none in her support, she had rushed out of the room stamping her foot on the marble floor. She could hear the voices of Nakul, Bheem and Draupadi trying to stop her but she ran back to her chamber and Arjun followed suit.