Lard governer (part-1)

Ch-7

"N-o-o yo-u wi-ll not do anything, not to my family"

" I can do anything , so better do what i say and stay away me and from things that doesn't concern you"his voice was devoid of any emotion.

Such a cold hearted person. How can he talk about someone's family like that.

"  Then why did you marry me. Why you didn't tell them you don't want to marry me. No one can force you"

"Do i have to explain you? I had to marry you because you are dumb  stupid  enough that  you don't even know what's going around you"

"What do you mean? What are you trying to say? You are going to act like as if you didn't marry me for my property that you didn't plan all these knowing that i would never accept this and divorce you? 

"Think what you want i don't c-"

Before he can complete what he was saying i turned my face and walked away towards the bed.

" Khusi!" He yelled at me while holding my hand so tightly that it was hurting me.

"Ouch you are hurting me"i said looking at him.

"Next time Don't dare to walk away when i talk to you" he said releasing my hands from his grip.
"and what do you think you are doing"

"I am going to bed, if you don't remember i am a human being unlike you so I need sleep"

"This is my room, so don't decide anything all by yourself." He said walking towards the bed .

Thats when i noticed the bed was decorated with flowers and the room was decorated with lights and there was rose patels all over the bed. He must be kidding me  If he thinks i m going to sleep with him on the same bed.

(A/N- here is the picture  what exactly the room looked like)

He grabbed a pillow and threw it outside the sliding door that leads to  pool side area there are some little plants on pots too.

"You go and sleep there outside my room" he said unbuttoning his shervani. I turned my face in the opposite direction i don't want to see his half naked body.

  "Why are you still standing here, how badly you want to see me undressing myself"

" Bullshit! I don't have any interest but that doesn't mean you can do whatever you want , I won't sleep there"I said with my eyes closed even though my face was literally on the opposite direction.

When i got no reply from him i opened my eyes and turned to see that he was wearing a casual t-shirt and sweatpants.

"I don't need your concern for that either sleep there or you want me to throw you out"

There was no point on arguing with him. He has no human feelings. So i collected my suitcase which was outside the room and kept it on one corner. After opening the sliding door i looked at him may be he will say me to sleep on the sofa. He came to the door and closed it  on my face. Huh devillll.