coffee date

The pov will change frequently so keep your eyes on it to avoid getting confused.

Chapter-19
Khusi pov

It seems like it's a hard day for me after attending all the calls and replying to every email now I'm send to fatch a hot coffee for my so called boss.

"Here's your coffee" mumbled the guy behind the counter. He didn't look too happy , well that make's two of us.

Having being bought out of my reverie, i quickly paid for the coffee. When i turned around to leave, i ran straight into someone, spilling coffee on him by mistake.

I gasped in horror, "hey Devi Maiya i m so sorry" not even looking up I start rubbing  my hand on the stain of the stranger's shirt.

"No don't worry about this, accidents happens miss khusi."

I knew this deep voice and hence i immediately looked up.

"Ra-hul" he was just flaunting his ever green smile despite of the fact that  i ruined his shirt.

"Miss khusi i think we are destined to meet in odd situations" he laughed and I  smile for the sake of his shirt.

"I'm so sorry  you can give me your shirt afterwards i will dry clean it" I said looking at material it looked costly.

"No need but if you really want to do something for me than can you have a coffee with me"

"I'm really late and probably my boss will kill me if i don't get there in five minutes so i really can't". I said looking at my watch.

"Ohh is okkh we can have coffee after your shift is over" he said looking me at me. Seeing my uncomfortable look he added " just as friend so don't worry, i just want to hangout with you. You seem to be a Fun person".

I nodded my head and gave him a smile.
During exchanging contact number Surprisingly there was 4 miss calls from lard governor on my phoneand since my phone was on silent i was not aware of that.

I was getting late so i didn't gave much attention to it  putting my phone inside my  purse, I grabbed another coffee and made my way to the office.

3rd person pov

"Tring Tring" i took out my phone,  seeing the number i immediately received the phone call.

"Hello Rahul, how is everything going" the husky voice asked.

"Yes sir, everything is going according to the plan don't worry. It's seems like she is very easy going so i don't think we will have any problem executing it "i answered as I sat down on an empty chair.

"Good, you know what the next step should be, Just be careful". Saying that the other person hung up the phone.

Arnav POV

This morning i was in a good mood but seeing her wear the Same outfit she wore when i first saw her just ruin my mood so i told her to get out of my car.

I couldn't even make half way to office because no matter how much i deny there is still something in my heart for her that won't die even after knowing everything. So i took a u turn and  went to same place where i left her.

But to my surprise she was not there .. i searched for her but couldn't find her. I called her but she didn't received it.

So i made my way to the office once again and this time looking out for her. Once i was infront of the office i dialled her number again  but it was of no use.

Instead of calling police i thought i will rather call my personal investigator for this matter in that way i will find her more quickly.

I was making way to Aman's office when i  noticed someone wearing the same suit as khusi. So i looked carefully and it was khusi talking to the receptionist.

The anger and tension i had just melt down on seeing her safe. I thought i will scold  her once i get her but now i don't feel like so I went to the room that will be assigned to khusi to make Lavanya's assistants  warn to not to go overboard with khusi as they are famous for bullying the new members specially my personal assistants.

After settling everything i went back to my work. It was almost eight, i know that  khusi's shift is almost over so i have to take her home with me after what happened in morning i can't take the risk to let her go alone, i even send her a message to wait for me.

So i went to Lavanya's cabin where khusi was. Since it was  eight so I thought Lavanya was not going to be there for sure, she has a habit of attending club parties every day.

To my surprise Lavanya was there but khusi was no where.

"ASR do you need anything" Lavnya asked me in her seducing voice like ususal. So i paid no attention and answered

" No, i am about to go home so i came here to check on my new  P.A , can you tell me where is she."

"Her work was done so she took her leave a few minutes ago, it's unusual to see you keeping a check on so called employees where about." She knitted her brows getting suspicious.

"I had some time since i finished my works early so thought that i will just see how's work going and next time don't ask such questions. what I  do is none of your business". With saying that i was about to leave when suddenly she grabbed my hand so i turned around.

"What the- what's your problem" I said as i jerked her hand off my wrist.

"ASR you are so rude to me nowadays. Have i done something wrong" she started crying

For some reason her crying was worse than her voice in general so my ears can't take it any more.

"Okk okk don't cry, you know i am like this only so no need to react over each and everything I say" I gave her a tissue from the table.

She stopped crying and looked at me with puppy eyes and asked

"So you are not really angry with me,i will only believe  you  if you have a cup of coffee with me."

She was pleading me to go with her to have a meal for so many days so i thought why don't i buy her a coffee and put a full stop on her daily questions.

I had to find khusi so i can even look for her while going at the cafeteria.

"Okkh let's go but i can't stay there for long , i will just buy you a coffee"

While going there i called khusi but just like morning she didn't pick up the call.

Once we were outside the cafeteria i told Lavanya to stay there as i am going to get her coffee and not sit with her there.

When i opened the glass door what I saw made my blood boil khusi not only was there rather than waiting for me or texting me that she will be here but also she is enjoying her coffee with a man who was looking at her like a love struck puppy.
I know if i stay there for a minute longer i will  do something which I'm not suppose to so I came out of the cafeteria and rushed towards my car ignoring Lavanya's shouting.

**********************************

Hope you enjoy reading this chapter.