Chapter 4 ☆ Lost In Your Eyes

A/n: there's a reason I am putting the author note at the start of the story. But I am sorry this chapter is so short. I will make up for it in the next one! ♡︎

Beomgyu and I are sitting in the library studying when he slams his book closed. "I don't want to do this. It's boring, you're boring, everything is boring."

"Your laziness is going to give us both an F. It's not even that hard." I say.

"Sure. I have never been in a relationship where I was truly in love. And I'm assuming you haven't either."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask.

"You... Seem like the type of girl that would get married straight away if she thought she found true love," he replies.

"What? No. I obviously want to go to college. I wanna be a modern dance teacher."

"What makes you want to do that?" Beomgyu asks.

"My cousin liked to dance. She would do it every day... Until she died." I say.

"Oh. I'm sorry."

"No, it's fine. We just had dancing in common and she said I was better than her so naturally, I wanna make something out of it." I explain.

"That's cool," he says.

Then there is a moment of silence, I get excessively uncomfortable and turn back to the book I was previously reading, to prevent making any further contact.

"Hey... You wanna go to that new cafe up the street?" he asks.

"Like on a date? Choi Beomgyu, are you asking me out?"

"Um... No. Just, let's go." he says while pulling me out of the school by my wrist.

We walk down the street, side by side, talking. I look up to see, in the distance the small, mint-colored cafe sitting there. I start to run but suddenly, my foot hits a crack on the ground and I start to fall, but someone grabs my hand and swings me around and catches me in a sort of dance position.

 I start to run but suddenly, my foot hits a crack on the ground and I start to fall, but someone grabs my hand and swings me around and catches me in a sort of dance position

(Kind of like this ^ but in the city and not in a field idk what is going on there ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

I try to pull myself up but then realize that by trying that, it made Beomgyu and mine's faces inches apart. My face immediately turns red but I place the tips of my fingers on his cheek and stroke it. He just stares at my eyes, not showing any emotion but his grip on my waist gets tighter.

I look into his sparkling eyes, feeling I am getting lost in them, making me stare at his lips instead. They are plump and pretty, almost kissable... If only. I look back to his eyes to see confusion wandering in them. We sit there for a moment, not saying anything. It feels like this moment will last forever until I start to pull away...

"Y/n... Kiss me..."