Chapter 10 ☆ Make Up Coffee

I wake up to multiple texts from yunha. I call her instead of texting because my eyes won't work this early in the morning.

"Hey. What's up?" I ask with a yawn following behind my words.

"I wanted to know if I could come over today?" she asks.

I check the time and day before putting the phone back to my ear. "Yeah."

"Great! Be there in ten!" she says before hanging up.

I get up, get dressed, eat breakfast, and wait.

***

Finally, yunha arrives at my door. I let her in and we walk to my room. She sits down on the bed.

"So what's up?" I ask.

"Nothing with me. But I heard from taeil that you and beomgyu were walking to your house late at night. Then you HUGGED!"

"He is having a hard time right now. He needed a hug." I reply.

"Oh. I'm having a tough time. Can I have a hug too?" she asks while holding her arms out to me.

"No."

"So he gets a hug but not me? We've been friends for years and only hugged like ten times." she laughs.

"That's enough hugs for a lifetime from you. You smell bad."

"what?!!?! I couldn't possibly smell that bad!" she yells.

"You really do. But anyway, have you heard anything about a new girl?" I ask.

"Uh... Yeah, I think so. She transferred from daegu where beomgyu lived." she replies.

"Oh. Yeah. I met her last night. She's... different." I mumble.

"Oh? Did she go to meet you and beomgyu or did you guys go to meet her?" she asks.

"Um. She came to beomgyu's house... she was kind of rude. Her name is soojin and she is his ex..." I say, my eyes lowering to the ground.

"Oh. Well, no worries! You got beomgyu all to yourself! She can't have him back." she says, trying to cheer me up.

"yeah..."

Suddenly, my phone rings. I check it to see an unknown number. Usually I don't answer these things but this one felt different. Like I would regret it if I didn't answer.

"Hello?" I greet them.

"Is this y/n?" they ask.

"yup! Sure is!" I reply.

"oh, great! It's me, soojin. I wanted to apologize for how I acted last night. I was tired and stressed from moving. So to make up for it I would like to buy you coffee." she explains.

"that would be great! give me a time and a place." I say happily.

she then gives me the place and date and we say our goodbyes before hanging up.

"who was that?" yunha asks.

"soojin. she wants to buy me make up coffee tomorrow morning! she feels bad for getting angry and stuff."

"that's amazing! maybe you two will be friends." she says.

"maybe."

a/n: sorry this chapter was short and sorry i switched the way i type. i just like lowercase. tell me if you like it or if you prefer i switched back to proper grammar. i will do whichever you want! :)