Chapter One

Brittany Pierce from Lima, Ohio doesn't have a very exciting life. Everyday she wakes up, works, exercises, eats and sleeps. Growing up she never really had friends or anyone really. She was seen as that weird theatre geek because of her love for the arts. She's always loved performing, singing, dancing, acting, you name it, she loved it. She always knew that she wanted to be a performer in the future, her true passion was dance. She's been dancing for as long as she can remember and has always used dance as a way to express herself. Due to her not having many friends, she turned to dance as a best friend. She was always extremely comfortable dancing and always loved the action. She's never been able to commit to dance full time so for now she was stuck in a dead end job at her local coffee shop with a part time job teaching kids at her dance studio.
One of her biggest inspirations for performing was the girl group The Troubletones. She's followed them since the beginning of their career three years ago. The story of three girls coming together and defying the odds. They've toured the world, sold many albums and won some of the biggest awards. She's always hoped to go to a concert of theirs and meet them but she's never had anyone to go with. She uses their songs as inspiration for many of her dances and uses their songs for her lessons.
—————————————————————
Today was just like any other day, work in the morning, dance in the afternoon, sleep in the night. She still lived at home so she would be woken by her little sister asking her to come watch TV with her. Her sister Bethany was 13 years younger than Brittany; at first Brittany didn't like having another person in the family as she had gotten used to being an only child but now Bethany is like her best (human) friend.
"Wake up Britt! Tom and Jerry is on and you need to watch it." Bethany squealed.
Brittany rolled over so that she was facing Bethany and began to tickle her. Bethany laughed and managed to get out of Brittany's grasp. She grabbed Brittany's hand and pulled her up so that the 20 year old was now sitting up.
"Okay, give me a few minutes to change and I'll come down and we can watch TV for half an hour, then I need to get ready for work."
"Perfect." Bethany got off the bed and ran out the room, presumably back to the living room to continue watching her show.
Brittany got out of bed and threw on a hoodie and leggings to go downstairs. She made herself some cereal and then joined Bethany on the couch.
—————————————————————
'Only half an hour left.' Brittany thought when making a drink for a customer.
"Caramel Cappucino for Sam?" Brittany announced to the coffee shop.
A blonde male walked over to the counter.
"Thank you." He said.
"Enjoy your coffee."
"Let's hope I do, I've never been to this coffee shop before." This took Brittany by surprise.
"Really? It's quite a popular shop in the town."
"Oh I'm not from around here, I'm here visiting my girlfriend's family. Weird question, do you happen to know any dance studios around here? I need to visit one for my work."
"Yeah I do, it's called Spirit Dance. I attend it myself and teach there weekly."
"You're a dancer? I didn't expect you to be a dancer."
"Yes I've been dancing since I was about 5."
"How lovely. Okay well thank you for my coffee..." Sam trailed off, realising he didn't know Brittany's name.
"Brittany." She finished his sentence.
"Nice to meet you Brittany."
"Nice to meet you too Sam."
Sam walked out of the coffee shop and Brittany continued on with her job like normal.
—————————————————————
Brittany was always very involved with her dance studio. She participated in every show possible and made sure she played an active part in all events. She was quite popular in the studio, everyone knew who she was and knew about her skills as a dancer. One thing she did quite often was film dances for the studio's YouTube channel. They used the channel to advertise the studio and always had dancers and teachers upload classes and choreographed dances.
Brittany had been working on a piece for the YouTube channel after her classes. She was using one of The Troubletones songs as it had only been released for a week but she had already fallen in love with it. She needed to put some finishing touches on it today so that she is able to film it tomorrow.
Brittany practiced for an hour but was quite tired as she had taught an active class before that so she decided to call it quits for the night. She had gotten all the moves down so all she needed to dead film the video which she can do tomorrow.
She took a quick shower in the shower room and changed back into some sweats. As she was the last one in the studio, which was normal for her, she left the building making sure she locked the door before getting into her car. She drove off and wanted to get home before her sister went to bed to wish her a goodnight.
—————————————————————
I've decided to start a second Brittana AU. I missed not having a story to write so I wanted to start one again. I hope you all like this one, I can't wait to see where it will go in the future. Make sure to follow me on Instagram and Twitter @brittanastanxx and if you came from any of those, I hope you stick around to read the rest of the book.