Father Know's Best

Chapa and Ray are now father-daughter but they still have a long way to go after the monstrosity that happened months before.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I hate you! you're the worst Dad ever!" Chapa yelled at Ray. He couldn't have cared less, what he was really thinking about is that punk trying Chapa. Heck no, not his daughter. Then in the afternoon she lied to him, said she was going to play laser tag. Well, that was actually dumb on his part, because Chapa wasn't allowed to play laser tag anymore after she brought actual lasers the last time. But it was that hot mom's fault! Ray still couldn't believe she said that he looked elderly.

But anyways, Ray found out about the lie from Bose who clearly has a problem with keeping his mouth shut too. But thank god he did, because Chapa would've lost her innocence to this clown.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earlier

Ray walked in as the kids we're talking about something around Bose's desk. "Hey whatcha guys talking about?" Ray asked. "This party Bose's friend invited us too," Miles answered. "Which we aren't going to, it's a no parents party" Mika tried to protest. "Oh yes, yes we are," Miles grinned at Mika and put his hand on her shoulder. Mika groaned. "I have a VERY important job there...I'm bringing the chips," Bose nodded in a cool manner. Chapa turned to Ray. "I might be back a little late tonight," Chapa told her father. Ray adopted Chapa about 2 months ago and they were still getting used to it. "Ouuu are you finally going to talk to Shawn," Mika gushed. Ray looked surprised at Mika's words. 

"Who's Shawn?" Ray asked as he felt his Dad side come out. 

"He's this cute boy that Chapa li-" Mika was saying before Chapa quickly interrupted. 

"No one!" She told her Dad. Ray obviously didn't buy it. 

"Sure he is, he's Chapa's crush," Bose told Ray not getting the hint. 

"Can we please not talk about Shawn! all you need to know is that I'm going out," Chapa stated.

Mika turned to Miles." Do we have to go, Mom and Dad might not even let us go," Mika complained. "What dorks, imagine not being able to go to that party because of your parents," Chapa playfully nudged Ray.

 "Yeah..." Ray trailed off.

"You're not going either," Ray pulled a bag of chips from his pocket and started to eat them. 

Chapa was taken back at that. What was he talking about? "Yeah, good one Ray," She laughed at what she thought was a joke. "I'm serious, what kind of Dad would i be if i let you go an unsupervised party WITH BOYS," Ray claimed. He hasn't been a parent for long so he didn't know when he might be overstepping but he knew he was doing the right thing. Well, at least he thought. "I'm going to that party," Chapa stood her ground. Bose, Mika, and Miles we're starting to feel the tension. They stood uncomfortably behind the father-daughter scene. 

"Well...we, um, we're gonna go," Miles stammered as they scrambled to the door. "No, your not, end of the discussion," Ray demanded. Chapa couldn't believe what she was hearing. Who was he to tell her no? She was so angry she couldn't stand being in the same room as him. Before she left she took his chips out his hand, threw it under her and stomped on them, then ran to her bedroom. Ray almost felt bad but he knew that he had to do what was best for her. "And don't even think about sneaking out! I'm locking this place down," He dramatically called out to her. He pulled out another bag of chips to morn but Chapa came back in and took them from him than ran off again.