My Bsf And My Brother?!

When Mika notices some suspicious activity going on with Chapa and Miles, she gets Bose and takes matters into her own hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mika's p.o.v

I was taking a stroll in the park eating an ice cream cone and scrolling through my phone just enjoying the simple things as always. I left Bose back at the academy because he insisted on beating Ray in a staring contest even though i told him that Ray was obviously cheating. I love the kid but sometimes i just need a break. As I walked i saw two people who looked really familiar. When i realized who it was i threw myself behind the bushes to avoid being seen. I poked my head out a little to see Chapa and Miles holding hands. What the-

I looked down at my blouse and saw that some ice cream got on it. Awe man, this was my favorite. Anyway, what was Chapa doing holding my brother's hand? They stopped to sit by the swings and i took a quick picture before i quickly sneaked away.

Chapa's p.o.v 

I saw something move behind the bushes and i quickly turned to Miles and let his hand go. "Did you just see that?" I got up from the swing and started walking toward the bush. "See what?" He asked as he walked with me. I moved some of the branches apart but there was nothing there. "Chapa, relax you're just being paranoid. It's just us," Miles reassured me.

Bose's p.o.v

My eyes started to burn as me and Ray intensely watched each other. I felt a breeze come across my eyes and i blinked. "Dang it!" I yelled. I could have almost sworn Ray blew in my face. Mika burst through the doors of S.W.A.G.  "Bose! I need to talk to you!" She exclaimed. "Finally," Ray sighed and went up to the man's nest. As Mika caught her breathe i took a seat at my desk and put my feet upon it. "You'll never believe what i just saw!" She exclaimed. I got excited. " A puppy and a kitten putting aside their difference to form one big cuddle ball of cuteness!" I hoped. Mika gave me a confused facial expression so I'm guessing that's not quite it. "Um..no," She cleared up. Well, that's disappointing. She pulled out her phone. 

"I saw Chapa and Miles! HOLDING HANDS," She claimed. I gasped and put my hands over my mouth. "I know right!" She said. She started pacing around me. "Do you know what this means!" She added. Of course, i do! I nodded my head. "Yeah, you have no idea what this means, do you?" She asked. "Nope," i admitted. "It means that Chapa and Miles have been secretly dating behind our backs" She explained. I sat back and let her talk. "That explains why they've been spending so much together lately," She put together. 

Before she could further say more Chapa and Miles came through the doors. Mika yelp in surprise. "Hey guys, what's up," Chapa greeted. I can tell that Mika didn't want them to know that we were talking about them. "Well, definitely not about a secret rel-" Before i could finish Mika put her hand over my mouth. "Secret real estating company, Bose's d-dad the mayor is opening up lol," She interrupted. How rude. "Oh, okay then," Miles said.

"So what have you guys been up to? any new things you would like to tell us, or confess, have been on some... i don't know....PARK WALKS?" Mika tried to be subtle but even i knew that was bad.

Miles and Chapa's face turned red. 

"No, of course not," They denied.

It looked like they wanted to say more but Chapa grabbed Miles's upper arms. "We need to go now see you guys soon though okay bye!" Chapa rather quickly said. We watched as they scrambled out the door. "See! i told you something was up!" Mika slapped my hands.