Friends Stay For Freinds

A school trip to the museum puts Chapa and Miles's friendship to the test. 

IG: SOFTHDF

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miles's p.o.v

Since Ray was the school counselor he was supposed to be our tour guide for our museum trip today and he was doing one banger of a terrible job. He pointed to a work of art on the wall. "Now, can anyone tell me what this weird squiggly, dots or whatever this is thingy is?," He asked my group of students. "That's A Starry Night, by Vincent Van Gogh," Alyssa answered. Ray looked at the painting. "Whaaat,pfft," He blew her answer out. But she indeed was right. "Look it says it right here," She pointed to a plaque. Ray got embarrassed. "You know what little miss fresh, DETENTION!" He yelled at her.

"But i-," Alyssa tried to defend herself.

"DETENTION I SAID," He demanded. 

Yeah, this is so fun. Note the sarcasm. Mika seemed to be the only one actually intrested in what was going on although she was practically babysitting Bose to make sure he didn't touch nor break anything. Chapa was right beside me trying to distract herself. "I wanna leave," She told me. "You and me both sister," I replied.

"Okay, now that that's over with follow me into the..." Ray countinued to speak as the group followed him. I took a step to go but i started feeling lightheaded. I couldn't comprehend what was going on.

Chapa's p.o.v

Miles almost fell over but i was there to keep him steady. Was he okay? "Bro? you good?" I asked trying to hide my concern. Miles blinked really hard a few times and i started to check if he was still with me. He relaxed. "Yeah, i'm fine, it was nothing," Miles insisted. But i knew that was a lie. This whole day it seemed like he was off and fragile. Maybe it was the summer heat i told myself. 

"You sure?" I added. 

"Yeah," He nodded and took a deep breathe.

 He shook it off and started walking with the group. I hate to admit i but i was kind of worried for him. Okay i was A LOT worried for him. I'm not the type to care but maybe i should keep an eye on him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

We've been here for hours and the most fun thing to happen was Ray accidentally breaking part of a statute and played it off as if a toddler did it. "I'm bored," Bose graoned. Mika sighed. "Well try to enjoy yourself, this is fun!" Mika insisted. Bose started whining again until we stopped at the food court and he saw a churro stand. "I want one!", Bose gaped at it than at Mika. "Fine, let's go get you one but then you have to promise to behave for the rest of the trip?" Mika explained. Bose thought about it. "Then i want two," He childishy pouted. "Deal, let's go," She grabbed his hand in order for him to follow. Bose glowed with excitement. 

Miles's p.o.v

I was staring at a painting of the galaxy on the wall and it was so memorizing. The universe was beautiful! I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned my head to see Chapa. Just Chapa. There was no on else in this exhibit, I guess i must have gotten caught up.  "I've been looking all over for you," Chapa said. "Oops, my bad," I happily shrugged. I went back to looking at the painting. "WOAH, THIS IS ACTUALLY PRETTY COOL!" i heard Chapa say from behind me. She picked up a ball made of stone. Uh oh. "Chapa! put that back! we're not suppose to touch anything," I reminded. "Oh, stop worrying so much," She started to play with it. I shook my head at her. She tossed it around a bit and then went to read the plaque.