ted nivison; barcelona

would you guys like it if i started putting summary's in every imagine, after the a/n's? i'm gonna try and tell me how you like it (:

summary: the lunch club is on a group trip to barcelona. ted has to break up a fight and ends up meeting the prettiest girl.

- ted's pov.
barcelona. the city of... well, i have no idea what barcelona is known for. but the place is beautiful. there's beaches every corner, everyone speaks the beautiful spanish language, and the people are as nice as they look.

i love being here. just the feeling of the new, fresh air breezing through my hair, and the screaming of some of my closest friends, running and acting an absolute fool on this beautiful beach. it was about 7:30pm, the sun had gone down, and we were still on the sand. we've been out here since 2, so some of us were tired. by 'some of us', i mean only me.

"schlatt, y'e c^nt! give me my hat!" mason yelled, chasing after jay. schlatt ended up falling onto a girls towel, while she was standing beside it, getting stuff out of her bag. she jumped and looked at the two morons wrestling for a hat. everybody was cheering them on, but she looked kinda scared. i got up with a sigh and headed towards the two, trying to rip them apart from each other.

once i succeed, i looked at the girl. she was way shorter then me, me being 6'4 and her maybe only 5'. "hi, i'm sorry, these two id-" i was caught of guard by her face, quite literally. she's beautiful. "...hey." i breathed.

she smiled, "hi."

i've never seen a more perfect smile, especially on a random person on the edge of the beach. "oooooohh, teddy boys gotta crush!" mason yelled, putting his hat on his head and running away from me and schlatt. schlatt just jogged after him, all the boys laughing. "i'm-i'm sorry for them, they're just dumb like this." i smiled.

she chuckled and shook her head, "oh, no, you're fine. it just startled me a little."

i nodded, scratching the back of my neck. "you uh- you here alone?" i didn't want to sound desperate, or even weird, but i just had to ask. maybe i could take her out on a date. barcelona is a dream date, anyways. "yeah, i come to the beach all the time. you're not from here, ah?" if she's from here she knows great english. in this part of barcelona, they're supposed to speak spanish.

"yeah, no, uh- me and my buddies are youtubers. we're on vacation." she nodded and a silence fell over us. kinda uncomfortable, but not really. "my names ted."

"y/n." she responded. "you're- you're beautiful, y/n. do you wanna like- hang out with me and my friends, since you're here alone and everything?"

"yeah. i'd like that."

-
i might make a part two i might not idk yous tell me :)