traves; pact

I LOVE TRAVIS GIVE HIM A KITH MWAH

-3rd person.
a 11 year old y/n and 12 year old travis sat beside each other on the school bench. both were two of the most quiet kids in the whole school, but with each other, you couldn't keep them quiet. they're best friends, only leaving each other when they have to use the bathroom.

"can i come over tonight?" y/n asked travis, watching as all the other kids play on the black top. "yeah! you can ride home with me! my mommy's coming to pick me up."

-

the two sat on travis's bed, doing homework like travis's mom had told them to do before playing. neither of there parents had problems with them being over each other's houses, they couldn't stop the two best friends from hanging with each other.

while she was definitely having fun, laughing with travis, y/n had one thing on her mind. what if she was alone all her life? "travis?"

"yeah?" he looked up from his math. "what if i die alone?"

travis gave her a confused look. "why would you say that? you're not gonna die alone, y/n." travis closed his math book and scooted closer to the girl. she shrugged. "i was just thinking about it. and i don't wanna, you know? it's scary."

travis thought for a moment. "what if we made a pact?" y/n tilted her head and scooted even closer. "like what?"

"by the time we're 30, if we're not married to someone or with someone in a committed relationship, we'll marry each other. we are bestfriends." travis shrugged. "well-" y/n thought for a moment. it'd be best to marry her best friend then someone who could hurt her. "yeah. let's shake on it." and shake on it they did.

-

"look at us." travis whispered lightly, holding the girls hands. they were standing in front of each other, y/n wearing a beautiful white dress and travis wearing a suit and standing in an altar. "19 and 20 years old and getting married to each other."

y/n nodded. "who woulda thought that our pact would have to come to an end because we fell in love with each other."